Moon conjunct Neptune and sextile Pluto
Neptune Moon is a radio talk show discussing the possibilities that can be reached by the Moon conjunct Neptune and sextile Pluto.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will be talking about the upcoming astrological transits on 11/26/17 there will be the first quarter Moon that is associated with the Solar Eclipse on 2/26/17. They will also discuss the Moon conjunct Neptune and sextile Pluto on 2/27/17. Listen as they explain the value of using these transits to keep yourself in the image of the Divine. After all is said and done, we are all here to glorify the Creator. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the light in your soul and be that place where Divine Law shines thru.
Neptune Moon Notes:
1. The first quarter phase of the moon that corresponds with the Solar Eclipse on 2/26/17 8 Pisces 12 and this phase of the moon is 4 Pisces 38. It is helpful to know where the transit falls in your natal chart and what aspects it creates. The sprout breaks ground.
2. We are looking for clues; to see what this lunation means to me.
3. How to use astrology to understand yourself spiritually. What surrounds us is within us. Learning how to look outside yourself to understand your inner workings.
4. Moon conjunct Neptune is a great time to look at the role of the causal/spiritual body. Let’s look at the difference between thoughts and ideas or astral versus Spiritual.
5. Moon sextile Pluto is a good time to understand transformation. Transformation is going from ice, to water, to vapor and when translated into human experience it is going from physical, to mental, to Spiritual awareness.
6. How we think is what we become; this can become complicated because we can think on or from different levels of consciousness. Physical is sensual input, Astral/mental is thoughts, and Spiritual is ideas.
7. Belief is what gives thought the power of intention. It is very helpful to cross examine your reality to determine your beliefs. A good place to start is to determine the origins of our beliefs are they physical, mental, or Spiritual.
8. Physical beliefs require tangible evidence. Mental beliefs require theoretical or intellectual support. Spiritual beliefs must be in harmony with Divine Law.
9. Why do we want to understand ourselves Spiritually? Because it is the most complete and lasting model for the human. To be in harmony with the almighty is superior to any human made approximation to perfection.
10. Next week: Advent and the Full Moon in Gemini.