Libra 2019 is the seventh of a series of radio talk shows which focus on the twelve signs of the Zodiac as a map to discover Spiritual Truth.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda have dedicated twelve shows to discussing the twelve signs of the Zodiac as a map leading to Spiritual understanding. Each week focuses on the respective sign as an archetype used in the process of an individual becoming Divine. Listen this week as they explain the function of Libra with a very specific us of relationship. These shows will explore why Divine Law cannot function in your experience if you are not conscious of Its Presence. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the light in your soul and make Spirit your primary relationship.
- Libra is cardinal air and the key phrase is “I balance.” The sign is symbolized by the scales that are used to represent justice. They are sometimes used to show the law of karma. But the way we are using them in this model is to use the outer to show the inner consciousness.
- What surrounds us is within us but if Spirit is all why are we not experiencing Divine qualities?
- We can’t make a silk purse from a sow’s ear; like attracts like; are more statements used to help us learn to demonstrate Divine Law.
- Libra – Labor: The Capture of the Erymanthian Boar
a. The tests of friendship and courage; along the way he meets Pholos the centaur, drink the cask of wine and he kills his “friends” then goes on to capture the boar. He walks it down the mountain.
b. Constellations of Libra: 1. Southern Cross (narrow, razor edge path to the Divine), 2. Lupus (the wolf – symbol of the initiate), 3. Corona (the crown
- Harmony is a major theme for the sign of Libra. There is the harmony that can become discord and there is absolute Harmony.
- Libra is ruled by Venus which also rules Taurus.