Kriya Yoga Dharana Stage 6 Explained
Dharana Explained is a radio show discussing the sixth stage of Kriya Yoga called Dharana. The effortful work of concentration becomes the effortless flow state of meditation.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the sixth stage of Kriya Yoga Dharana. Concentration – Dharana is a series of breathing exercises, techniques, and practices that enables one to block out unrelated matter and focus on a task at hand. Concentration enables one to focus the conscious mind and emit thoughts with the power of intention. This stage is hard work; a series of breathing techniques and exercises, including mantra (sound), yantra (sight), tantra (taste and touch), designed to work the senses and develop endurance through conscious effort. . Listen as they discuss, concentration as an important phase in human development. They will introduce the Labyrinth as an ancient tool that works with concentration to balance the Chakras and expand the Conscious Mind. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness!
Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and initiate your progressive cycle.
1. Concentration or Dharana is effortful work.
2. The effortful work of concentration becomes the effortless flow state of Meditation.
3. The effortful work of concentration develops the psychological organs.
4. The conditioning of the psychological organs is experienced as “Will Power.”
5. Will power enables our minds to block out unrelated matter and focus.
6. This one pointedness of the mind is focus– a concentrated mind.
7. Pressure is what changes coal to diamonds; pressure is what enables hydraulics to lift your car.
8. The Kriya Yoga Labyrinth is an ancient tool that works with concentration. Know Thyself and Nothing in Excess!