Impossible is a radio talk show with the title With “Men” it is Impossible.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about Mark 10:27 “And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.” In this show they will discuss the difference between thinking and knowing, matter and Spirit, sowing to the flesh and sowing to the Spirit. Listen as they explain avidya (ignorance) which is when the unreal (impermanent) is mistaken for the Real (permanent). What we believe effects how we think which determines our sense of life– be it material and impossible or Spiritual and Possible. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and experience possibilities.
- Divine Science is not what we think about God but what God knows about us as God’s idea. The mortal mind cannot bring forth the Divine image; therefore we must “make thy eye single” or repent (think differently) but something must be done to prove Divine Presence. “This is making a transition from the human sense of life in which we look to others for our good to the spiritual life in which we look within ourselves, and let God’s grace flow out from us.” ~Joel S Goldsmith
- Romans 12:2 (KJV) “And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.”
- Luke 11:34 “The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness.”
- James 1:8 “A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.” Another; James 2:20 “But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?” James 2:26 “For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.” Another; James 4:8 “Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.”
- Mental energy cannot bring forth the Divine Idea. The physical body is a mental image and the more Divinely mental we understand ourselves to be the more harmonious and indestructible the image appears. In the performance of these movements (Salutation to the Moon and Salutation to the Sun) we are attuning the mind/body complex to the Divine Idea in order to gain the Spiritual understanding behind the physical appearance.