Impotent Silence is a radio talk show addressing the statement “Truth without Silence is incomplete. Silence without Truth is impotent.” by Octavia Williams
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about a recent email from Octavia Williams www.centerforlivingtruth.com/ with the quote– “Truth without Silence is incomplete. Silence without Truth is impotent.” Listen as they explain the hard truth; we must live in the Divine idea and human thought can’t bring forth the Divine image. In this show they will be focusing on the difference between the rational sense, experienced as the absence of noise; as opposed to the Spiritual sense of unified sound, experienced as Silence. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and experience the power of Truth.
Notes: Show Transcript
- Truth without Silence is incomplete; in this model Silence is the language of Spirit and so the way we translate this is– Spirit is the Principle behind Truth. Silence with a capital is not merely the absence of noise but the Omnipresence of the One Divine Life; the One power of the universe.
- Silence without Truth is impotent; again we are talking about Silence the voice of Spirit with the message of Truth which is Only One Divine Life. There is only One Reality which is this is a Perfect Spiritual Universe held, controlled, and governed by the Divine Law of Life.
- We are looking at a Perfect universe through a “glass darkly” a human mind bringing forth a human picture– a thought concept of what is really here.
- Transcend is a word that comes to mind; Rise or come out of corporeal sense into a larger Sense of Life. Spirit is know through Spiritual sense and silence is the vehicle. The rational mind is a very limited function but it can transmit and receive but it can only do one at a time.
- Joel Goldsmith wrote a book The Thunder of Silence and in Revelations 1:10 “I was in the Spirit on the Lord’s day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,” The word of God does not report in the material senses but does report in the Spiritual Senses loud and clear.
- Shifting from corporeal sense thinking to Spiritual sense knowing is what is meant by “repent” in the bible. Think differently!
- 1Cor. 14:28 “But if there be no interpreter, let him keep silence in the church; and let him speak to himself, and to God.