No Fear is a radio talk show with the title Perfect Love Casts Out Fear.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about exactly how Perfect Love casts out fear by fulfilling the Divine Law. In this show they will be explaining the differences between the human concept of love and universal Principle of Divine Love. Listen as they discuss fear as a defense mechanism for the false sense of life and Love as a revelation of the Truth. Stand in fear and we stand to lose. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and stand in Truth.
- 1John 4:18 “There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.”
- What is the Divine law that Love fulfills? Only One Life; eternal Life.
- What is Love? The state of being One. The subjective revelation of perfect loving by and as Perfect Love; is the realization that only Spirit is. One Divine Life looking at Itself, by Itself, to Itself, as Itself– only one means no opposition or conflict.
- Divine Law can only function in conscious awareness of Itself; like attracts like.
- “I saw the love of God encircling the universe and man,
filling all space, and that divine Love so permeated my own
consciousness that I loved with Christlike compassion
everything I saw. This realization of divine Love called into
expression “the beauty of holiness, the perfection of
being” , which healed and regenerated and saved all
who turned to me for help.” — Mary Baker Eddy
- Mark 10:27 “And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.” With God all things are possible or all things are possible with God. Work this with the 7 words for God; Principle, Soul, Life, Love, Mind, Truth, and Spirit.
- Jesus taught the material senses shut out Truth and its healing power.
- Mary Baker Eddy S&H 13:20 ” If we pray to God as a corporeal person, this will prevent us from relinquishing the human doubts and fears which attend such a belief, and so we cannot grasp the wonders wrought by infinite, incorporeal Love, to whom all things are possible. Corporeal ignorance:
Because of human ignorance of the divine Principle, Love, the Father of all is represented as a corporeal creator; hence men recognize themselves as merely physical, and are ignorant of man as God’s image or reflection and of man’s eternal incorporeal existence. The world of error is ignorant of the world of Truth, — blind to the reality of man’s existence, — for the world of sensation is not cognizant of life in Soul, not in body.”
- From MBE Christian Healer, “Christian healing– this is what distinguished Christian Science and Mrs. Eddy from the mind-curists, who prescribed less demanding paths without the Christian cross to bear. Yet the heart of Christian healing for Mrs. Eddy– that God is All and entirely good– also separated her from most of the theologians of her day. For in order to heal as Jesus did, one needs to understand that God does not know evil, and therefore one must treat evil as an illusion of the carnal mind. This was a more radical premise than most denominations could accept. Yet Mrs. Eddy taught– and proved through her own healing work– that to the degree the purity of the divine Mind was reflected in the student’s mind, to that degree would the student find success in healing.”
- Fear is a defense mechanism for the false sense of self. Bicknell Young in Body, “Another misconception is that our so-called material body is real and tangible. From a false material standpoint, our body does seem tangible and substantial to us, but through our treatments, we all prove that our so-called material body is illusion only, and as matter is intangible. From the standpoint of spiritual sense, our material body, being belief only, is absolutely intangible.
Whether our body is tangible or intangible to us depends upon our viewpoint – depends upon whether our mind is illumined or un-illumined with Truth. When we estimate our present body as being the eternal body of Mind or Soul, no matter how it appears, then our present body is divine to us.
Our body remains always the same; it is our sense of body that changes.”
- Sense of body which is the false sense is in constant need for validation but the Truth of Being is self-existent, confident, ever satisfied and always successful– Perfect.