Know Peace is a radio talk show with the title Peace by Knowing not Trying.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the peace that passes understanding because life is purely Spiritual. Listen as they explain consciousness is experience therefore, form follows function and how we think is what we become. In this show they will explore the difference between living out from the five corporeal senses as opposed to Knowing the Truth about the Divine Creation. John 8:32 “And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and live under the influence of Divine Truth.
- Today is the 4th of July, independence day in America. We call this independence freedom but are we understanding the terms in the Spiritual Sense of the words? We believe we must fight for this freedom; we believe there are forces opposing this freedom. Let’s make a distinction between a belief and a Truth; by establishing a line of demarcation between matter/mind and Spirit. Know Peace
- The bible called it my peace, the peace that passes understanding. In Kriya Yoga it begins with getting the Light in the Soul; or writing the joining of Spirit with Truth because when there is light in the soul there is beauty in the person; harmony in the home; honor in the nation and peace in the world. We get this peace by knowing the Truth– there is only one Perfect Divine Life without opposite or a second anything.
- Perfect Love casts out fear– because fear is a defense mechanism for the false sense of life which is a belief in two powers. Love is the realization of the One Omnipresent Perfect immortal Life without a second self or opposition. Knowing this Truth we rest in Perfect Divine unity; I and the Father are One. John 14: 27 “Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.”
- The idea of Knowing versus trying comes with a shift in identity from mortal to immortal, material to Spiritual, we don’t become Spiritual we give up the belief we aren’t. Morals try, struggle, strive, seek, and ask but Spirit is whole, Perfect, without need or desire. In Spiritual identity we rest, watch, let, and trust because we Know; Life is Perfect, who can change it?
- Stop trying and start Knowing; trying is a characteristic of the mortal human sense of self because it lives in the world God did not create. Personal sense doesn’t live in the Divine Creation because it can’t; like attracts like fear and limitation gets fear and limitation and Truth and wholeness get Truth and wholeness. Ask in my name was the command. John 14: 13 “And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do [it].” Know Peace.
- If we want the God experience we must go where God is Truth and wholeness (Spirit)– which means we get out of where God isn’t fear and limitation (duality); initiate the process by rising above corporeal sense in a sequence using Mary Baker Eddy’s words for God corresponding to the Chakras and personal planets in Kriya Yoga– Begin with Principle out of time, Rise with Soul out of space, Rise with Life out of form, Rise with Love out of belief, Rise with Mind out of thinking, Rise with Truth out of fear, Rise with Spirit out of personal sense. Accept immortality by accepting Spiritual identity as only One Perfect Divine Life.
- Herb Fitch in Revelation of Oneness 2A calls this walking in Galilee; read it, “by being from that little city of Galilee which is confidence in the Word, meekness unto the Word. Not a great intellect who challenges the Word but one from Galilee who says “I follow the Word of the Father, that is my Master.” This is the meekness of strength, of trust, of confidence. And if you do not have that quality you’ll find that you become a squirrel – you’re chasing truth and it chases you.” Know Peace.
- My experience is– only One Truth and Truth in consciousness heals the sick, reforms the sinner, raises the dead and you can only get this Truth from the Christ within. What you get from Mary Baker Eddy, or Joel Goldsmith can only lead you to the Christ within but until you are healing the sick, reforming the sinner and raising the dead, you can rest assured you do not Know the Truth. Stay in the Spirit of Truth and the world will know you by your works.