Pisces Sun is a radio talk show with the title Full Moon 08° Virgo 57′ on 2/27/21 with the theme to stop thinking and start Knowing.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the full Moon on Saturday February 27, 2021 at 3:17 AM EST as the delivery day for the new Moon on February 11, 2021 at 2:07 PM EST. In this show they will discuss the interrelatedness of all Life as found in Herb Fitch’s Revelation of St. John class 5B; “We are all interrelated out here, because we are interrelated in Spirit, and when we break that interrelationship, we are violating the fact of Spirit.” Listen as they explain the relationship between the Sun and Moon as a visible tool to help understand the Divine Idea. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and attune to the Truth of Being.
Notes: Show Transcript
- What the new Moon promises the Full Moon delivers. The New Moon 23° Aquarius 17′ is the promise; key phrase of Aquarius is I know. We have been talking about stop thinking and start knowing. Full Moon is 8° Virgo 57′ which sets off the Pisces Virgo axis which is the relationship between the mid mind and the Divine Mind.
- Before going into the astrology let’s look at the interrelatedness of everything; because what surrounds us gives us clues as to what is within us. Here is something from Herb Fitch RSJ Class 5B: “
I was awakened one night and this is what was given to me:
“God has created a perfect universe of His substance, governed by His law, in eternal perfection. Every Divine idea is manifest, within the one infinite spiritual substance and undivided from every other Divine idea, depending for its eternal perfection on its oneness in and through every other idea. Every idea maintains every other idea. This integrated One is the sum of its indivisible parts. If there were one idea in Spirit that weren’t there, the rest would collapse.” You will see that, because of the interrelationship of the spiritual idea within itself, this must externalize as man dependent upon man, animal dependent upon animal, man dependent upon nature, animal dependent upon nature. We are all interrelated out here, because we are interrelated in Spirit, and when we break that interrelationship, we are violating the fact of Spirit. We cannot without paying the price. We cannot stop loving our neighbor, without paying the price. We cannot see differences where only One is.
And then this message came forth further as follows: “The finite human senses, are remote effects of this infinite activity and are totally incapable of reporting the wholeness; like an ant would be in reporting a human event. To rely on the five senses to report anything accurately about infinity is suicide, yet man does so. Science, unaware of infinite life, does so today. Religion, unaware of infinite life, believes that our human deficiencies are divine punishment – little realizing that these human deficiencies are simply the inability of sense perception to report the fullness of reality. And finally, disregarding finite sense testimony, we learn to depend instead upon the Divine Consciousness, which governs Its perfect universe to identify Itself through our silence of the senses.”
- The Moon reflects the Light of the Sun; the mortal mind reflects the ideas of Mind. Things are not what they appear to be. Say for example; to material sense the Sun rises and sets around the earth; from a larger perspective it is the diurnal rotation of the earth around the Sun that is being perceived from a different level of awareness.
- Divine Creation perceived from the material level appears very differently than from the Spiritual perspective and the Spiritual perspective is the only one that is Real.
- In the Full Moon chart the Moon is trine Uranus ruler of Aquarius and Sun is sextile Uranus. Making this a wonderful time to stop thinking and start knowing. Pisces Sun