Living from the Beauty of Holiness
Holiness is a radio talk show discussing the possibilities and probabilities of Living from the Beauty of Holiness.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will be talking about the nature Spirit; a True understanding of existence as it may be known. Listen as they discuss the possibilities of seeing the perfection of being and living in this Truth. In this show we will explain the ninth commandment, “thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor” from the perspective of Divine Consciousness. Forming thoughts and opinions is human ignorance and a limiting belief; thinking with Spirit as Spirit brings the Truth of Divine Harmony. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness!
Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and experience the Truth of Being.
1. The beauty of holiness; the realization of total consciousness is an upgrade from duality. Going from lower mind (third dimensional reality) to the higher Mind (fourth dimensional reality).
2. The major discovery from the scientific world is that the physical world is not as solid as they thought. The truth is coming out that what we thought was real is not real at all.
3. The so called physical world is made of the same “stuff” our dreams are made of– thoughts. The electron is both a particle and a wave; it is a particle when being observed.
4. This is from Joel Goldsmith “You do not walk in this world, you walk in the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven. You find that life which is not the life which ends in the grave, you find that life which has nothing to do with sin, disease, sickness and suffering, you find what is meant by, in the image and likeness of God, man was created, and you break the false image of yourself, which can be broken in no other way, than by the experience of the Christ within.”
5. Start here a quote from Joel Goldsmith, “Your principle is, only God is everywhere now, that’s just five words, that’s your undying principle, only God is everywhere now and you can apply it against any problem in your life. It doesn’t matter what it is, if you will stand in it, you will discover you’re not there, the problem isn’t there, the lack isn’t
there, the limitation isn’t there, only God is there and God is not the problem the lack or the limitation. The only problem there is, is that, when you do that, you wonder where you are and you’ll find you’re not going to disappear, you won’t weigh any less, you won’t look any different, you’ll be standing there as a form just the same way you’re there now, but you’ll be free, of that which was called your problem, because once you know that only God is there now, God will appear (as your appearance), free of the problem.”
6. The law of Karma from Joel Goldsmith, “we inflict upon ourselves because when God is not all, then the law of God cannot function, in the individual who has separated himself from that allness.”
7. Check this out from Joel Goldsmith, “Know yourself to be the Spirit, and let the law of Spirit govern you, the will of the Father govern you, and lo and behold the flesh itself will walk in harmony, for as we sow to the Spirit the fruits of the Spirit must prosper the flesh.”
8. To have the consciousness of Truth is to have the “reality” of Truth, the appearance of Truth.