Artificial Intelligence versus Divine Mind
Artificial Intelligence is a radio talk show discussing the differences between the lower mind, the higher mind, and machines that think.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about how we think is what we become and in this show they will explore the advances in technology on the direction of humanity. Listen as they explore the question, has anything human contributed to the betterment of creation? With all the advances in the technological world has the human found a better use of Mind? Is it in our best interest to let machines do our thinking for us. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and think in tandem with the Almighty.
Artificial Intelligence Notes:
1. Is there anything human that has improved creation? Is there any contest between what is natural and what is artificial?
2. If what we don’t use we lose; letting machines do our thinking may not be in humanities best interest.
3. A quote from Miscellaneous Writings by Mary Baker Eddy page 234; “Empirical knowledge is worse than useless: it never has advanced man a single step in the scale of being.”
4. In Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures Mary Baker Eddy states, “The less mind there is manifested in matter the better. When the unthinking lobster loses its claw, the claw grows again. If the Science of Life were understood, it would be found that the senses of Mind are never lost and that matter has no sensation. Then the human limb would be replaced as readily as the lobster’s claw, — not with an artificial limb, but with the genuine one.”
5. The senses of Mind (Spirit) are different that the senses of mind (human). Spirit is eternal, matter is temporal; Spirit is permanent and unchanging; mind is impermanent and changing; Spirit is whole and complete; mind is dualistic and in half.
6. The concept of What is real; is a huge variable in the game of life. Technology is preoccupied with the impermanent and changing but the “REAL” Truth is in the permanent and unchanging.
7. Spirit is readily available and doesn’t need any adjustments or improvements; doesn’t need anything but to be “discovered” and demonstrated.
8. Let’s talk about something that is reliable, accessible and very affordable; that doesn’t interfere with the harmony of the environment.
9. Identify with what is REAL and you are in a Real Sense of Existence. Identify with what is artificial and you are in a False Sense of Existence.
10. Artificial; false, fake, mock, reproduction, non-natural, synthetic, simulated, imitation, manmade, insincere, put-on, pretend, contrived.