Father, International Yoga Days and Solstice
Father is a radio talk show covering a number of topics– Father’s Day 2017, International Yoga Day and the Summer Solstice.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the role of “Dad” in the developmental process. In this show they will look at the popularity of yoga today and the possibilities which may arise or fall from the movement. Listen as they review the pros and cons of secular and Spiritual approaches to this ancient discipline. Finally they will discuss the beginning of summer 2017 with the Sun going into the creating sign of Cancer. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness!
Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and Prey on Prana.
1. Happy Father’s Day. The masculine principle is the centrifugal force pushing outward. It is associated with expansion and growth.
2. I always think of the Uranus Myth and the conspiracy coming from the Moon (Great Mother) and Saturn (Her Son).
3. How to strengthen your inner father image with imagination and visualization.
4. Parenting and the role isn’t to provide everything we need but to kick us out and join with the resource that can provide us with what we NEED.
5. International Yoga day. I have mixed feelings about the popularity of yoga today. Popular may not be enough to change the world for the better. Look at religion and what has happened in this community. It backfired and isn’t working toward peace but war. Let’s not make the same mistake with Yoga.
6. Summer Solstice the longest day and the Sun goes into a cardinal sign. Good time to start something.
7. The days begin to grow shorter until the Sun goes into Capricorn.
8. Next week’s Show: International Day Against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking.