Veteran, Soldier, Warrior, and Apotheosis 2
Warrior is a radio talk show discussing differences between veterans, soldiers, and warriors based on the concept of apotheosis.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will be again, discussing distinctions between the words veteran, soldier, warrior and how they can be applied to real life circumstances. They will explain, the warrior is a Mythological Image and an archetype for the defender of truth, principle, and honor. We all have a Mars and on a developmental level; we are all fighting a hard battle– growth requires effort. Because we have lost touch with the deeper meaning of the “Warrior” we now produce soldiers. They will talk about the differences in an individual’s level of consciousness and degree of awareness. Cruelty is a sign of weakness; we can expect kindness only from the strong. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and experience Spiritual Strength.
1. What is a warrior? And what is the difference between a soldier and a warrior?
2. We are not looking at the concept of Apotheosis, today we lump everyone into the same category under the disguise of “equality.”
3. The martial artist is an individual that is able to operate in the absence of fear or anger– intelligent.
4. Human over the animal – the bible uses the story of the women is subservient to the man. Intelligence over feeling.
5. What is a hero? Remember the hero’s journey the boy separates from mother, embarks on the journey (undertakes all the labors and tasks), returns to be King.
6. Sons of men and sons of God; different stages of human development.
7. The concept of “fighting with Spiritual weapons” the role of the causal/spiritual body has the template for perfect creation. Just as sickness is an abnormal condition of the changing mortal mind; war is an abnormal condition of the collective consciousness.
8. The power of prayer, not the audible petition but true spiritual understanding. A shift from material beliefs to spiritual beliefs has a huge effect on reality. Alignment with the Almighty has merit; one nation under God is a Spiritual Weapon.
9. Spiritual Weapons are more effective than bombs. The reversal of the cause and effect relationship. Material means and human will are no match for the Will of God. Spirit is the cause; Spirit creates matter.
10. Cruelty is a sign of weakness we can only expect; kindness from the strong.
11. Next week: World Kindness Day with Kriya Yoga