Enemy Love is a radio talk show with the title The Truth Behind Loving the Enemy.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about Meditation as the seventh stage of Kriya Yoga and compare it to the Sermon on the Mount which was an invitation to live in the Divine Creation. Listen as they distinguish the differences between well-meaning secular human values and the Spiritual Truth of Divine Law. In this show they will discuss Pratyahara (sense withdrawal) as a practice of living above corporeal sense and correcting it. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and rest in the Truth of Oneness.
- If we have or even believe in enemies; we have a belief in two powers and this violates Spiritual Law.
- What we mean by Love. Let’s look at John 13:34 “A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.” John 15:12 “This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.” As I have loved you is the key Divine Love is the acknowledgement of the One Perfect Life.
- It is in the Sermon on the Mount where Jesus instructs in
Matt 5:39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
40 And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also.
41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.
42 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.
43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
- Matt 5:44 “But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;” This is instruction from the higher consciousness of only One Perfect Divine Life.
- Meditation as the seventh stage of Yoga is also above corporeal sense and living under the influence of Spiritual awareness. Above the law of Karma and the belief in two powers into the Divine Law of One.
- The division of One into two creates the second self and the false sense of existence which believes in opposition. It believes in matter and death which requires protection and defense. We experience this belief as fear.
- Negative Partisanship; we no longer simply disagree with our adversary we fear them. Our personal sense of self feels threatened by this presence; things are amped up to a level of life and death. Here we strengthen the belief in the many and weaken the belief in the One.
- Spirit has no enemies or opposition; Spirit is eternal life. Consciousness is experience and when we live under the influence of Spiritual awareness we experience the Divine Harmony of One Perfect Life. When we are conscious of the human mental recreation “this world” (in the bible) we experience the limitations and imperfections of the false sense of life.