Astrology’s Place is a radio talk show with the title Astrology’s Place in Spiritual Science.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the value of Astrology as a Spiritual tool by providing tangible evidence of the Divine sequence. Listen as they explore the possibility of using the logic, order, and predictability of the celestial bodies to help reveal the Divine creation. In this show they will discuss some ways of using the unreal to uncover the Real and True. Mary Baker Eddy wrote in Miscellaneous Writings 334:5, “Astrology is well in its place, but this place is secondary.” Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and live in the changeless state of Being.
- Something : “Astrology is well in its place, but this place is secondary. Necromancy has no foundation, — in fact, no intelligence; and the belief that it has, deceives itself. Whatever simulates power and Truth in matter, does this as a lie declaring itself, that mortals’ faith in matter may have the effect of power; but when the whole fabrication is found to be a lie, away goes all its supposed power and prestige.
Why do Christian Scientists treat disease as disease, since there is no disease?
This is done only as one gives the lie to a lie; because it is a lie, without one word of Truth in it. You must find error to be nothing: then, and only then, do you handle it in Science. The diabolism of suppositional evil at work in the name of good, is a lie of the highest degree of nothingness: just reduce this falsity to its proper denomination, and you have done with it.
How shall we treat a negation, or error — by means of matter, or Mind? Is matter Truth? No! Then it cannot antidote error.” (Miscellaneous Writings 1883–1896, Mary Baker Eddy, p. 334:5–24)
- William Kilpatrick wrote in a paper titled Treatment, “Among the many phases of error which I mentioned in the list which I gave some pages back, I included the arguments or belief of astrology or planetary control I want to impress upon you the importance of handling that phase of animal magnetism.”
- The more we understand Life from the basis of the Divine Creation the more we can use what is visible and tangible to help us understand what is invisible and intangible. “Quiet minds cannot be perplexed or frightened but go on in fortune or misfortune at their own private pace, like a clock during a thunderstorm.” Robert Louis Stevenson
- The Divine Creation is the changeless state of Being; Perfect Harmony. Though we cannot comprehend the Divine Creation with the material senses we can use the qualities of what is appearing in the sense to represent a consciousness itself; Consciousness is experience so we look for a consciousness that is more attuned to the Divine than the material. Here we can use the logic, order, and predictability of the celestial bodies to represent the activity of the Divine Creation without focusing on the appearances of events, circumstances and situations; for these are the changing conditions of personal mentality.
- The physical universe is a mental image and the more Divinely mental it the more harmonious and indestructible the image appears. In Spiritual Astrology we work from the Principle “when Spirit is cause Creation is Perfect” this law lifts us out of the belief in matter. The belief there is power in a planet or luminary; instead of projecting from the false premise of a material belief we simply use the observable behavior of the celestial body to give us reassurance of the presence of the Divine Creator.
- As we gain more and more awareness of the invisible intangible force that is making the planets rotate around the Sun. We trust in Divine Law to hold, control, and govern our life; instead of reacting to the circumstances we rest in the Truth, which is running a perfect universe.