Divine Authentication is a radio talk show with the title Two Factor Authentication for Divine Truth
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about being able to distinguish between mental/material energy and Spiritual Truth. Listen as they discuss some of the reasons why the fruits of the Spirit are not coming forth in prayer or meditation. In this show they will explain what Mary Baker Eddy meant by “If Spirit or the power of divine Love bear witness to the truth, this is the ultimatum, the scientific way, and the healing is instantaneous.” Science and Health 411:10. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and experience the influence of the Divine Creative Principle.
- How do I know Divine Mind is conscious of Itself as me? The two factor authentication is we become conscious of Divine Omnipresence and then Divine Mind acknowledges Itself. 1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. In this experience Oneness is achieved and Divine Mind takes over the scientific government of the personal sense of self and expresses the beauty of holiness and the Perfection of Being.
- To begin I must be conscious of the Divine Omnipresence this is very different than thinking about the Divine Omnipresence. Here lies one of the major obstructions not knowing the difference between thinking and Knowing. We think with the five corporeal senses and we Know with the seven Spiritual senses and we can’t do both at the same time; we can’t serve mammon and God.
- Herb Fitch said in Realization of Oneness Class 15A, “I want to recommend that even if you fumble and stumble, that you take the meditation ‘out of this world’ into consideration several days. Being out of world, out of form in your consciousness until you can feel what Joel calls ‘the click’. Don’t try to memorize anything. Just do it spontaneously until you get the click. The click will be that inner peace which says, “I’ve come to a different place in consciousness. I’m out of the flow of the world mind. I can relax here knowing the Presence is all that is here. I’m under Divine law. I’m Divinely governed right here. All that’s here is Divine. All that is un-divine is no longer acceptable and then we rest finding we have reached a new plateau of consciousness.”
- Play sound bite Herb Fitch Realization of Oneness 12A 17m.
- In Christian Science or Divine Science as taught by Mary Baker Eddy there is also a two factor authentication; a rule and an outcome– the rule is God is All and the outcome is All is Good. To begin to understand how this works we have the first clue in what is called “prayer in Christian Science or Meditation in Kriya Yoga. ” Helen Wright wrote a book titled Humanities Divinity and in it she said, “We must continue the struggle with unceasing prayer-not the old orthodox, or childhood, prayer, “Now I lay me down to sleep, and pray the Lord my soul to keep,”-but rather “the habitual fervent desire to do the will of [Infinite Good].” We must cling to our oneness with infinite good. This alone helps us in the irresistible conflict between the flesh and the Spirit. Unceasing prayer is knowing our present Christ-expressing selfhood. Training our thought steadfastly in the acknowledgement of God’s presence, ‘judging righteous judgment,” is true prayer.
- Mary Baker Eddy wrote in S&H p.15:15-24 “In order to pray aright, we must enter into the closet and shut the door. We must close the lips and silence the material senses. In the quiet sanctuary of earnest longings, we must deny sin and plead God’s allness. We must resolve to take up the cross, and go forth with honest hearts to work and watch for wisdom, Truth, and Love. We must “pray without ceasing.” Such prayer is answered, in so far as we put our desires into practice. The Master’s injunction is, that we pray in secret and let our lives attest our sincerity.”
- “Oneness with Infinite Good” and Kriya Yoga is Union with the Divine to be One with the Divine Principle and the scientific application of the Divine Truth is a state of being and a real experience with an evidence procedure.
- Living out from the network of Oneness means no second self, no and, no opposite, no other. To get an understanding for this Spiritual Dimension we have a couple of soundbites from Herb Fitch Realization of Oneness class 12A.
- Mary Baker Eddy says almost the same thing when she wrote, “You render the divine law of healing obscure and void, when you weigh the human in the scale with the divine, or limit in any direction of thought the omnipresence and omnipotence of God.” S&H 445:15-18