Indigenous Life is a radio talk show with the title Life Indigenous to Spirituality.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the nature of Spirit in the network of Oneness and how it differs from the characteristics of the mental/material world of energy driven by a belief in two powers. Listen as they explain how to accept Spiritual heritage and gain the benefits of Perfect Divine origins. In this show they will discuss why Jesus said, Matthew 23:9 “And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.” Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and experience the network of Oneness.
- Doing a Google search on the origins of the word we came up with, “The term ‘indigenous’ derives from the late Latin ‘indigenus’ and ‘indigena’ (native) and from the Old Latin ‘indu’ that is derived from the archaic ‘endo’ (a cognate of the Greek ‘endo’), meaning ‘in, within’ and the Latin ‘gignere’ meaning ‘to beget’, from the root ‘gene’ meaning ‘to produce, give birth, beget.” In Spiritual Science 101 we explain Spirit as the Void or Nothing and science tells us underlying matter is energy and underlying energy is the void. This is the trinity we use and we understand that in order for something to manifest it must split from the void or unified state and manifest in half leaving behind a complimentary unmanifested other half. In this show we will look at the nature of the Void the nothing from which everything appears.
- The nature of the “void” which we will call Spirit is peace, love, joy, goodness, kindness, gentleness, faithfulness, patience, temperance. Omnipresent, Omnipotent, Omniscient.
- Herb Fitch La Jolla Series Class 3B soundbite.
- To find God we must go where God is which means we must come out of where God isn’t which is time now and then, space here and there, form and concept, matter and belief, thinking and movement, human will and personal sense. In short “this world” you cannot find God in this world because God did not make this world and as John told us in “John 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.” Or as Jesus said, John 16:28 “I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.”
- In this model The Christ is the comforter the saving aspect of Truth, the Messiah the interface which makes the Divine Creation comprehensive to human consciousness. We have in Matthew 5:4 “blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted” or in John 16:7 “Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.” or “blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted”
- Something from Herb Fitch in RSJ Class 20A he states: “Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters.” Rev. 17:1
Now the use of this term is to dramatize that the human mind has been seduced from reality. “The great whore that sitteth upon many waters” – mortality, the belief in mortality throughout the old and the New Testament is called a harlot, because through the belief in mortality we are unfaithful to God. God is immortal.
- The Harlot is a symbol that humanity is being seduced into accepting mortality. In accepting mortality we deny the Christ which is immortality found in the acceptance of Spiritual identity.