Lost Mind is a radio talk show with the title Lost My Mind and Came to My Senses
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk the “old” saying, to lose your mind and come to your senses and how shams and delusions can be taken as sound truths. Listen as they discuss the emphasis on human feelings in today’s world may be a huge barrier to human development. In this show they will explain some differences between mortal thought and Divine Idea. Lose your senses and come to Divine Mind– “We apprehend Life in divine Science only as we live above corporeal sense and correct it.” Mary Baker Eddy S&H 167:6. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and experience Divine Idea.
- What most of us call Spiritual isn’t Spiritual at all. Spirit translates everything into Itself back into the One Divine Self. There is no personal sense in Spirit.
- We are socialize to be sensual, sexual, sensitive, sensational, even sensible but unaware that we are being everything but Spiritual. We think sensation and animation is life but we are mistaking the false for the real.
- What is meant by “We apprehend Life as divine Science only as we live above corporeal sense and correct it.” Mary Baker Eddy S&H 167:6 We cannot perceive Divine Science with corporeal senses.
- The next stage in development is the graduation from sense to Soul; from tangible to intangible. Letting go or material moorings and lifting consciousness into Spiritual Truth. As awareness shifts from material to mental to Spiritual the fog lifts and the Truth is revealed. “The more material a belief, the more obstinately tenacious its error; the stronger are the manifestations of the corporeal senses, the weaker the indications of Soul.”( Mary Baker Eddy, S&H 144:11)
- Pratyahara in Kriya Yoga is sense withdrawal and this is when reason must walk through the open door of revelation which means leave material sense and cultivate spiritual sense.