Taurus 2019 is the second of a series of radio talk shows which focus on the twelve signs of the Zodiac as a map to discover Spiritual Truth.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda have dedicated twelve shows to discussing the twelve signs of the Zodiac as a map leading to Spiritual understanding. Each week focuses on the respective sign as an archetype used in the process of an individual becoming Divine. Listen this week as they explain the function of Taurus, based on the simple observation; what surrounds us is within us. These shows will explore why Divine Law cannot function in your experience if you are not conscious of Its Presence. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the light in your soul and experience Divine Identity.
- The key phrase of Taurus is “I have” and as we drill down with this statement we see the deeper meaning of the second sign of the Zodiac. If there is but one I Am in this universe, only One Divine Life, then it stands to reason; I am everything.
- “The moment there is in your mind a thought of getting or receiving, even from God, you are once again back to the state of mortality. Only when you are understanding the “I have”, and letting you lose yourself is that you will be in a state of consciousness. You are steeped in the state of spiritual awareness as long as you are aware that good is flowing through you into the world. The moment the thought of getting or receiving enters, even though it is worthy or deserving, then you withdraw from the spiritual light. Joel S. Goldsmith – “The Awakening of Mystical Consciousness”
- In astrology, each Zodiacal sign can be looked at holographically as a microcosm of the macrocosm; the small and simple reflects the large and complex. The duad or dwad breaks each sign into 2.5° segments beginning with the sign we are in and the decanate breaks the sign into 10° segments showing the other elements of the Quadraplicity by quality.
- The unfolding of the Truth about Reality; the key to Taurus is learning to use what is visible and tangible, to reveal what is invisible and tangible, to understanding what is invisible and intangible.
- What is my level of consciousness? What am I attracted to? For example, to I love silence or stimulation? Am I a giver or taker? Introverted or extraverted? Sensual or Spiritual?
- B Taurus – Labor: The Capture of the Cretan Bull
a. Potency of Desire. Like attracts like; what we desire is what we become. Key to the initiation is to Desire the void or nothing; Love God with your heart, soul, and mind.
b. Constellations of Taurus: 1. Orion (three kings Will, Love, and Intelligence) 2. Euridanus (the river of the judge), 3. Auriga (charioteer leading forward)