Awake, Asleep, Alive, Dead, No Difference
Alive is a radio talk show discussing the possibilities found in using what we do know to help explain what we don’t know.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about Kriya Yoga as a Spiritual Science. They will discuss the goal of the practice as a realization that the human is an eternal spiritual being. Listen as they talk about what we do know, to help us understand what we don’t know. This system of Traditional Yoga is all about demonstration of Spiritual Laws. Learn how to go from knowing to doing. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness!
Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and become truly Alive.
1. Working with material clues; let’s say we don’t know what it is to be dead. We know what it is like to be awake and asleep. Starting with asleep; the dream. Awake is the same as dreaming; except we are not identifying with the cosmic dreamer. Aham Brahmasmi – I am the creative principle.
2. All we ever experience are thought forms. Chances are when we transition we will continue to experience thought forms. I like the Tibetan Book of the Dead by W. Y. Evans Wentz I find it reinforces the idea that we will continue to experience thought forms. I like what this book tells us to expect upon transition.
3. What is the purpose of exploring this concept? To get a better understanding that we are eternal Spiritual beings. What is the benefit of understanding that you are a Spiritual Being? This simple adjustment changes everything for an individual.
4. The key perspectives of human experience are either physical or Spiritual. If we identify with the physical material aspect of reality we will live in a very limited world of suffering and decay. We will see ourselves as separate and feel like victims of a host of different circumstances including sickness, loneliness, poverty, accidents etc..
5. When we align with the Spiritual we understand a relationship with Divine Law. We become backed by peace, love, happiness, and goodness; for starters. We rise above the limitations of mortal material reality and reside in immortal eternal indestructible Spirit.
6. Why do you want to leave the physical world with all its pleasures? Because the so called pleasures are not as good on the physical plane as the Bliss of the Spiritual plane. What is amazing that simple understanding of Divine Law has a huge impact on the physical reality.
7. The difference between Ideas and thoughts; ideas come from Divine Principle and thoughts come from material mortal mind. Ideas are backed by Truth and thoughts can either be in harmony or in discord with Divine Law . This is why it is said small minded people talk about people, larger minded people talks about events, and large minded people talk about ideas.