Samadhi Pearl is a radio talk show with the title Samadhi is the Pearl of Great Price.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about attaining Total Consciousness or Samadhi in Kriya Yoga as discovering the Pearl of the Bible. Listen as they compare scriptures to draw a map that leads to the ultimate “human” experience. In this show they will discuss the practices leading to the process understood as enlightenment. The Pearl of great price or the Secret Place of the most high are only words until they are demonstrated and externalized as appearances. Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and demonstrate Total Consciousness.
- “The sole habitat of this secret place is infinite, and infinity is a secret to the finite sense.” Mary Baker Eddy address to a Church meeting in Concord NH February 1898.
- Samadhi is defined as a point of simultaneous observation where individual is separate and universal at the same time. As appears on the website: Samadhi is when consciousness returns to perfect divine unity. “The point of simultaneous observation where one sees themselves as a separate entity, and at the same time, universal. The merging of the micro cosmic orbit, your chakra system, with the macrocosmic orbit the universe.”
- Jesus said, “I and the Father are One.” John 10:30. The key here is to understand how I and is One, separate and universal at the same time.
- Unboxing the understanding of attaining the perspective of the secret place of the most high. CS Sentinel Jane McKee article Eternal Now, “”Now and good are partners. All good operates now. Now includes no past or future. God is—that is enough. Is there a shadow on your path obscuring the way, frightening, changing, intensifying the seeming gloom? Then, examining the shadow. Is it not the shadow of the human sense of self? When we face the light, the shadow lies behind us, the path before us is bright, the way open.”
- Shadow and Light expanded upon; from Spirit View Website September 2017, “reminding me that my desire to achieve an “objective” must be consciously transmuted from the shadow to the light, thus my desire for perfection, satisfaction and success means my daily to-do list is “in all things watch and pray” – not from the perspective of a physical being struggling to fix or somehow manipulate the material shadow but from the light of the highest understanding I have of my perfect, ever satisfying and always successful spiritual nature that must therefore cast a corresponding shadow.”
- Matt 13:46 “Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it.”