Better Mind is a radio talk show broadcasted and archived on line with the title A Better Use of Mind.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the graduation from thinking with finite mortal thought to Knowing with the Divine Mind. Listen as they explain some of the differences between corporeal sense and Spiritual idea. In this show they will discuss the process in human development which leads to Divine revelation. 2 Corinthians 10:5 “Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;” Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and live out from the Divine Principle.
- We have done several shows on mind and the first was #1. 3/26/14 titled Your Mind on Kriya Yoga it was very interesting for me to listen to some of the show because this was our practice before Christian Science. I could see how I was void of the Divine Principle and still working with thought and belief willing to change finite bad to finite good. I had a very limited understanding of the mortal thought without any knowledge of the Divine Mind. The next show we did on mind was #2. 8/27/14 titled Sun and Moon in Virgo and Development of the Lower Mind. Next, #3. 11/19/14 titled New Moon in Sagittarius and the Higher Mind. On #4. 9/4/17 we did a show titled Train the Mind to Serve Spirit. After Christian Science influence we did a show #5. 3/12/18 titled Artificial Intelligence versus Divine Mind. Here we are conscious of the Divine creation and the One Consciousness along with the Divine Principle of One Being. On #6. 6/22/20 we did the show titled Lost My Mind and Came to My Senses. #7. 5/31/21 we did When Mind doesn’t Matter. #8. 11/15/21 we did Artificial Intelligence Shadowing Divine Mind. #9. 11/22/21 When the Mind Serves Spirit. #10. 10/10/22 we did The Language of Divine Mind. Today I want to try and organize this information into something more comprehensive by arranging statements with facts and a process in development. Last week we talked about the physical body as a mental image and that the more Divinely mental the more harmonious and indestructible it will appear. How we think is what we become and today we will talk about the three modes of mortal thought overcome and the letting of Divine Idea take over the scientific government of the body.
- The human experience is world thought broadcasted– disguised and accepted as personal thought. Humans are hypnotized walking in a dream state. So how do we break the spell? We can get awoken by one who’s conscious of Divine Truth but if you don’t have the privilege of such company then we must master the mind/body complex, purify the human consciousness and bury it in the Silence and Stillness of Divine Revelation.
- Three modes of mortal thought found in the Zodiac Image. Lower thought is Gemini (Instinct, appetite, survival and fear); Virgo is the mid thought (human intelligence the four mental functions); and Sagittarius is the higher thought (world thought, the collective consciousness, all driven by a belief in two powers). I like to use the Resurrection of Lazarus as the map for attaining the ascended consciousness and all the symbolism. Play the soundbite.
- Martha and Mary become the role of the mind/body complex in Revelation. The idea of attuning the body and mortal thought to the Divine Idea or educating thought up to Spiritual apprehension. There is preparatory work before we can bury the purified human consciousness in the tomb; remembering that unless false sense is buried Christ can’t come. Without Christ there is no Principle to demonstrate and no rule to demonstrate it with.
- The dragon and two beasts in Revelation in the Bible are the three modes of mortal thought we must come out of or overcome. There is a big difference between mastery and killing because we need the beast to ride into Jerusalem.