Valentine’s Day and Divine Love
Divine Love is a radio talk show discussing the various applications of the word love. Starting with Valentine’s Day and leading into Divine Love.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about Valentine’s Day and its origins. They will discuss the different applications to the word love and the experiences associated with them. Listen to the idea of Divine Love being the essence of the creative intelligence of the universe. Love is another one of those words that can mean anything to anyone; here Divine Love is the light of the eternal life of the universe. As it is stated in the Isha Upanishad, “for him who sees everywhere oneness, how can there be delusion or grief?” Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness!
Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul to experience the profits of Divine Love.
Divine Love Notes:
1. What is Divine Love and how is it different from human love? Divine Love is unity consciousness; the light of the eternal Life of the Universe, it is only kind and good. Human love is dualistic and is a mix of good and evil.
2. What if the love of your life is a person, place, or thing? Oops! As CS Lewis said, aim for heaven and earth gets thrown in. Aim for earth and you get neither. Make your primary relationship Divine and you will have the capacity to love unconditional.
3. We can love because we are Loved! The key here is to understand what is meant by “Love.” Things fall apart when we identify a lesser experience with the ultimate human accomplishment.
4. From Paramahansa Yogananda: “Remember, marriage is a laboratory in which the prisons of selfishness, bad temper, and bad behavior must be changed by the power of love, kindness, and continuous good behavior. It has been said that a man wants a woman – until he is sure of her.”
5. Marriage is a religious term and for me it is the Union of the individual with the Divine. What happens to the human who awakes in Divine likeness? Loving kindness is your nature.
6. Basking in the Light of Eternal Life is very different from competing for affection on an interpersonal level.
7. Love is the panacea for all ills; sin, sickness, disease, and death. The one size fits all solution to any problem, situation, or circumstance.
8.Learning how to Love. Once we have defined Love the next level is to demonstrate Love. How to recognize Life as Love, saturated with peace, happiness and goodness only. Divine Life and not duality or human love.