Spiritual Antidote is a radio talk show with the title Spiritual Science as Antidote to Universal Belief.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the mental/material universe driven by a belief in two powers as a lie about the Divine creation under the jurisdiction of One Power. In this show they will discuss why Jesus said, to the Pharisees “Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him.” Listen as they explain how Divine Truth is a demonstrable Principle and testifies with deeds, not words. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and overcome the belief in imperfection.
- The cause of the world’s trouble is the sense of separation from God. The antidote for the world’s trouble is the conscious awareness of God as omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient—the Reality of Being.
- The idea of “writing” and when it is said, “it is written” in the bible has a very specific meaning which is found in the joining of Spirit with Truth which brings the Light of Truth. The realization of only One Perfect Divine Life.
- The three temptations of Jesus and in Revelations “to the angel of the church write” to help us understand the how to demonstrate Divine Law with Scientific certainty. When Jesus is saying “it is written” he is instructing the joining of Spirit with Truth; the joining of Spirit with the Divine Will as the antidote and it is applied three times to overcome the three modes of mortal thought the three levels of world mind in order to open the door of consciousness to Divine Mind. The lower mind of Gemini which is instinct appetite preservation and survival. The mid mind of Virgo which is human intelligence working through the 5 material senses. The higher mind of Sagittarius which is the collective world consciousness being broadcasted and televised to personal sense.
- Recap of a discussion on why Mary Baker Eddy chose the word apprehend when speaking of Spiritual apprehension instead of comprehend.
- Herb Fitch soundbite from La Jolla Series class 10A at mysticalprinciples.com to understand the idea of writing in Scripture.
- Something from a recap to come out of the personal sense. David L. Keyston wrote, “Mary Baker Eddy recognized mortal mind’s nature as wholly hypnotic, deceptive mesmerism. She recognized that what we perceive as matter through the physical senses actually points to the real, the present divinely spiritual fact; it is mortal mind which presents the counterfeit. She knew, as we must know, that we are not poor suffering, mesmerized mortals that some day will become more spiritual and then see ourselves as God sees us. She knew, as we must, that we are perfect, divine, complete expressions of Spirit, Mind, now, lacking nothing. We exist now from the standpoint of present perfection, with our individuality intact.”