Mortality is a radio talk show with the title The Challengers of Accepting Mortality.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the major choice humans must make between the cradle and the grave, who am I? In this show they will discuss the possibilities available to the human during this incarnation and the consequences of these decisions. Listen as they explain Colossians 3:3 “For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.” By accepting mortality we believe in two powers which makes sickness, suffering, and death a belief in something other than the One Divine Life. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and experience eternal Life.
- The laws of matter state for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. “No good deed goes unpunished” with a belief in matter we can’t win for losing.
- Belief becomes a choice when all the options available to a human are considered. Like attracts like; if we desire matter we are accepting finite identity, if we desire thoughts we are accepting finite identity but if we desire Spirit we are accepting infinite identity. One can have physical and mental beliefs to change finite bad to finite good because matter is thought made visible, however, it is impossible to have physical, mental and Spiritual beliefs because Spirit is above and beyond karmic law.
- Genesis 1:31 tells us the Divine Creation is Good– “And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.” The Lord’s prayer promises Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Mortality is a belief in something other than the Divine creation because it does not reflect the Divine quality of goodness.
- Mary Baker Eddy says S&H 15:31 “Without a fitness for holiness, we cannot receive holiness. A great sacrifice of material things must precede this advanced spiritual understanding. The highest prayer Loftiest adoration is not one of faith merely; it is demonstration. Such prayer heals sickness, and must destroy sin and death. It distinguishes between Truth that is sinless and the falsity of sinful sense.”
- In God We Trust? When we believe we are mortal we are saying there is no God to trust because either God is all or there really is no God. Accepting a belief in two powers or activating the law of karma comes with the belief in matter; it is very important to know that belief is a false sense of power not the truth of being.
- So, if God is all and all is good then what is the evil of this world? Genesis 2:6 “Gen 2:6 But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.” the mist that fell over the earth; the secondary creation which says in the beginning man created god in his image and likeness; mortal mind looking at itself, as itself, to itself and in itself. The false creation that believes in two powers good and evil; under the law of opposites struggling to survive insisting that the unreal is real and making its own rules to prove it.