Sagittarius 2019 is the ninth of a series of radio talk shows which focus on the twelve signs of the Zodiac as a map to discover Spiritual Truth.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda have dedicated twelve shows to discussing the twelve signs of the Zodiac as a map leading to Spiritual understanding. Each week focuses on the respective sign as an archetype used in the process of an individual becoming Divine. Listen this week as they explain the function of Sagittarius as the higher mind and the role of aspirations in Spiritual growth. These shows will explore why Divine Law cannot function in your experience if you are not conscious of Its Presence. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the light in your soul and expand beyond personal sense level logic.
- Sagittarius is mutable fire making it the third mutable sign and the third fire sign we are seeing. The key phrase is “I aspire” and it is called the “higher mind.”
- It is very important to know that the so called “higher mind” is the world mind and still one of the three modes of mortal thought. Though there is an expansion of consciousness beyond personal sense the “higher mind” maintains a belief in two powers and is under the law of karma.
- If we get off at this stop at best we will be is a good human with the ability to change finite bad to finite good. For those who wish to know the Truth, the whole Truth and nothing but the Truth we must pierce through the illusions of the five senses and accept the Spiritual foundation of creation.
- Sagittarius – Labor: Killing the Stymphalian Birds
a. The flame that gleams beyond the mind reveals direction sure.
b. The theme of Sagittarius is Silence.
c. Constellations of Sagittarius: 1. Lyra (seven string harp, the Divine law of Harmony for direction ). 2. Ara (the altar, give up the material to gain the Spiritual). 3. Draco (the serpent of wisdom, that which is finite good)
- Silence is a theme for Sagittarius and it is critical to begin to understand the difference between the absence of noise and the Silence of Divine Presence.