Capricorn 2019 is the tenth of a series of radio talk shows which focus on the twelve signs of the Zodiac as a map to discover Spiritual Truth.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda have dedicated twelve shows to discussing the twelve signs of the Zodiac as a map leading to Spiritual understanding. Each week focuses on the respective sign as an archetype used in the process of an individual becoming Divine. Listen this week as they explain the function of Capricorn to use what is visible and tangible to climb into a higher consciousness. These shows will explore why Divine Law cannot function in your experience if you are not conscious of Its Presence. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the light in your soul and rise into the mountain of Truth.
- Capricorn is cardinal earth the fourth cardinal sign and the third earth sign in this respect it is the high point of the zodiac. The end of earth and the end of creation.
- The first sign past the higher mind and symbolized by the fish-goat; entering the mountain is a symbol for transcending “normal” consciousness into a higher state of Being.
- The end of materialism as we know it the key phrase for Capricorn is “I Use” and the affirmation is I am obedient. Here we learn the benefits of allegiance to Divine Law by forsaking the appearances of the five material senses and accepting only the Perfection of Being.
- Capricorn – Labor: The Slaying of Cerberus
a. Constellations of Capricorn: 1. Sagitta the arrow, Hebrew meaning is the desolate one – the gate is narrow. 2. Aquila the eagle symbol for highest visible aspect. 3. Delphinus “the dolphin.”
- The three heads of Cerberus symbolize sensation, desire, and good intentions.