Judgement is a radio talk show with the title What is Meant by Righteous Judgement.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about forsaking the modes of mortal thought and letting Divine Mind take over. Listen as they discuss what it looks like when reason walks through the open door of Revelation and the Truth is known. In this show they will explain the difference between corporeal sense and Divine Knowing. Divine Mind is too pure to behold inequity; Spirit only knows Spirit. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and judge righteously.
- “There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so.” William Shakespeare
- With Spiritual identity must come Spiritual perception and here we use obedience to impersonal Spiritual perception to correct thought. For the connection is found in the thought unity between the impersonal “I” of “my” being and the I of Being.
- Corporeal sense is the wrong mode of perception and Right judgement is achieved only through Spiritual sense. We step out of the three modes of mortal thinking and move awareness into its rightful position focused on Divine Mind; the invisible intangible Omnipresence.
- What happens when your identity is the I of God? No more personal sense of me, no more asking, pleading, trying, striving, begging– I am only One Divine Life. No more divided consciousness, double minded, belief in two powers for only One Divine Life. No more time or space everything is here now. Spirit translates everything into Itself– “Metaphysics resolves things into thoughts and exchanges the object of sense for the ideas of Soul.” (S&H 269:14)
- John 7:24 “Judge not according to the appearance but judge righteous judgement.”
- Jesus beheld in Science the perfect man, who appeared to him where sinning mortal man appears to mortals. In this perfect man the Savior saw God’s own likeness, and this correct view of man healed the sick. Mary Baker Eddy S&H 476:31
- From Spirit View: “For instance, if you look in the mirror and see a disease on your body, mentally turn from what mortal mind is reporting to you through the physical eye and concentrate on what God is telling you through divine Mind. Focus on discerning what is true with God, rather than on what mortal mind is trying to present as true in matter. What you understand to be true with God can reverse what appears to be true in matter.”
- Definition of Righteous: Webster “Acting in accord with Divine or moral law.”