Graceful Aging is a radio talk show titled Growing Old with Grace is an oxymoron.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the oxymoron of the statement to grow old with Grace because with Grace comes immortality. In this show they will discuss the contradiction of the title because to be in Grace means Spiritual Identity and Spirit dispels the false sense of mortality. Listen as they explore how Divine Science reveals the Truth of Being. “And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.” 1 John 5:11. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and experience eternal Life.
- For me now, growing old with Grace is an oxymoron because with Grace there is no time or space or physical body. Grace is the subjective realization of only One Divine Life and it is eternal and unchanging.
- As we step out of the false sense of reality into the Truth of Being; “we overcome this world.” 1John 5:4 “1John 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcomes the world: and this is the victory that overcomes the world, even our faith.” How does one overcome world thought? World belief and human concept about life. The bible says, “repent” which translates into think differently. Rise above corporeal sense and think with Divine Mind.
- Divine Mind is a pure mode of thinking with Ideas (total consciousness). The human five sense mind works on contrast and sees only duality; a belief in two powers. Aging is a mental state of the changing conditions of the personal mentality; it is not a something.
- Divine Mind is the changeless state of being it thinks in the Absolute and not the rational. It is whole and One; there is nothing external to Divine Mind all is subjective. The key to understanding Grace is to know it is absolute goodness without opposite.
- Spiritual Identity is acceptance of oneself as the One Divine Life; eternal, immortal, formless, infinite, unchanging and whole.
- Time and space along with a belief in matter is a dream state produced by a belief in two powers. The entire human experience is driven by this false belief and by our acceptance of the rational mind, mortal sense of what appears to be things perpetuates the aging process. To get out of it we must rise above corporeal sense and “see” with Spiritual sense.