Authentic is a radio talk show with the title Living the Authentic Spiritual Life.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about walking the talk and what it looks like when one graduates from finite to Infinite, mortal to immortal, servant to Son. In this show they will uncover some of the differences between change and transformation– secular versus Spiritual living. Listen as they discuss the concept of being in the world and not of the world and walking in the Kingdom of Heaven on earth. Joel 2:12 “Therefore also now, saith the LORD, turn ye even to me with all your heart, and with fasting, and with weeping, and with mourning:”. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and live Righteously.
- To grasp a sense of Authentic Spiritual Life I am using something from Herb Fitch La Jolla Series 3A, ” For then you live in a Divine state of Grace and Truth enters your Soul. Objectifying itself into your visible world, dissolving sense illusions, the serpents disappear.
When this happens and your Soul is a transparency for the Infinite light, you’re standing in the invisible universe. You are linked to the Infinite by your Soul, and automatically this releases Divine action into your complete experience; God unfolds as your substance, perfectly. You are released from mortal limitations, the finite limitations of the mind, from the false limits of the mental universe, from temporary lifespans. You are even released from the power of death, beyond all physical powers of this sense mind world.”
- To be Spiritual is to be one with Divine Truth and under the protection of Divine Law; to be in conscious union with the Divine. Spirit is a demonstrable Principle which responds to Its own likeness. Herb Fitch in the La Jolla Series Class 12A he states, “The ancients called this invisible Kingdom of God the “Upper World” because it was perceptible only by its own substance. And within its own Infinite Self, Spirit presses forth its own substance as your Soul, my Soul, his Soul; every Soul is pressed forth from this substance. And this Soul is the only faculty that can receive, experience, and externalize the infinite Divine thought pattern. Therefore, unless you attain a link up with infinite Spirit through your Soul faculty, you live in a sense of separation, and your human sense mind continues to express distorted patterns of reality.” another quote from the same work “Without this Divine link-up through Soul, man misses the mark”.
- In Kriya Yoga we achieve this union with the Divine through paths of action, knowledge, and devotion. It doesn’t happen by itself and Herb Fitch states in L J 12A “But this Divine link-up is only experienced when your Soul awareness is the goal of your life. It doesn’t happen by happenstance, it happens by dedication to that one purpose.”
- Self-help and personal development misunderstood, may be an obstruction to Self Realization. It comes down to intentions are they secular or Spiritual, mortal or immortal, finite or infinite. I like what Herb Fitch says in LJ 12A “Every personal, and every material goal, is a barrier to the attainment of Soul awareness. Personal goals are a detour, they separate you from the Divine emanations, they separate you from the life giving substance of your own True Self.”
- True Spiritual identity is a process called transformation or transmutation and it has an evidence procedure. We call this apotheosis and in the bible it is called transmutation. Here is something from Herb Fitch, LJ 12A, “The Divine link-up between invisible heaven and the visible concept we call earth is now taking place in your Consciousness. It is called transmutation. It is the inner process which gradually dissolves your material consciousness and dissolves the mist of mortality, until the Light which you already are shines through you, and you become conscious of your Self as Spirit.”
- Herb explains the biblical idea of writing in earlier classes in this work. He explains transmutation as Christ taking Love (John), Faith (Peter), and Humility (James) to the mountain top where Spirit (Elijah) and Truth (Moses) join revealing Light.
An invitation to listen to Forgive Us as We Forgive Those