Patriot Day Celebrated Kriya Yoga Style
Patriot is a radio talk show discussing Patriot Day celebrated Kriya Yoga style. Focusing on the pledge of allegiance to the flag in America.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about Patriot Day as devoted love, support, and defense of one’s country; national loyalty. Listen as they discuss the difference between love and fanaticism. Stand in fear and we stand to lose. Scripture tells us, “All things work together for good to them that love God.” God is to principle as gold is to currency; love is the foundation that puts civilization in bedrock . Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and Love your neighbor as yourself.
1. “I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.”
2. The concept of Love; unconditional giving. Also, the ability to be “in” love. Love of country. Jesus makes a statement in the bible “love the Lord thy God with your heart, your soul, and your mind.”
3. Fear is the absence of love. God is love. God is the force right now that supports all life. It is eternally good, peaceful, harmonious, happy and blissful. 4. Kriya Yoga style is union with Love; to be in love. This is a God based reality; a reality rooted in peace, happiness, love, and goodness; not a human doctrine but a Divine Law, a Spiritual Law.
5. God is principle and the goodness that makes civilization possible.
6. To have a great nation without God is like having a checkbook without a bank account; it is worthless.
7. Trying to live life without an understanding of Spiritual law; is like driving without traffic laws. It becomes chaos; a state of intermingled confusion. It reduces something that is whole, perfect, eternal, and good; to something that is fractured, incomplete, imperfect, temporary and evil.
8. God or love, goodness, principle, Spirit is what makes love of country possible.
9. Light in the Soul, beauty in the person. Beauty in the person; harmony in the home. Harmony in the home; honor in the nation. Honor in the nation; peace in the world.
10. New Moon in Virgo brings Health, Work, Service