Equal Rights and Union with the Divine Part 3
Equal is a radio talk show discussing equal rights and union with the Divine as a valid path to true freedom.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk again, about equal rights in honor of Dr. Martin Luther King who said “injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.” Relativity for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction; karma, what we put out is what we get back. They will talk about imbalances and how they exist on one level of reality, and that on a Spirit Level we are all equal. They explain why, for those truly Spiritual nothing else matters. Listen as they explain how Union with the Divine will empower an individual to rise above the cycle of death and rebirth to experience genuine Freedom. Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the light in your soul to experience the benefits of Prana Power.
1. Civilized means to be above instincts, appetites, and survival. To be intelligent which is more of a human quality than an animal instinct. Civil rights are rights or privileges granted and regulated by a government or organization that are above and beyond essential needs.
2. Equality is how these civil rights will be distributed among the people.
3. Needs, wants, and Purpose. Higher laws than the US Government; Divine Law is Principle centered and backed by Truth. Let’s talk about the role of Spirit or God in human development.
4. We need laws to uphold the conduct that we do naturally when we are humans in the adult state.
5. The oneness and allness of divine Being mean that man is inseparable from the Divine creative intelligence of the universe. Only, by a more correct and profound spiritual understanding of Divine Law can you enlarge and substantiate your own individuality. It is eternal, spiritual, loving, infinite and good. The Human is the conscious expression of divine Principle in the fullness of eternal, spiritual, loving, and infinite ideas. These ideas are your divine inheritance as Human, in the Divine image: They mean life, freedom, bounty, beauty, satisfaction, dominion, infinite blessings for you instead of slavery, lack, fear, disease, death. You do not deprive anybody else by enjoying the bliss of spirituality.
6. The statement “all men are created equal” can be easily proven wrong; the minute you assign a material task to test it. The testimony of the physical senses appears less real when thought, freed from its material moorings, is lifted toward the Divine creative intelligence of the universe “Godward.”
7. A better way of saying this may be “we should all be treated equal.” And I think society tries to do this with the concept of equal rights. However the simple fact that we are not all “equal” makes the enforcement of such laws difficult at best.
8. I like the Hindu, Namaste gesture– I bow to the divinity within you. Here again, we are all equally Divine but we are not all equally sensitive to our Divinity.
9. Know the Truth; and the Truth will make you free.
10. The problem isn’t “God’s” love for humanity; the problem is Humanity’s love for “God.” We don’t know “what” God is.
11. We think God is a Superhuman person; when in fact God is “No-thing,” when we are Divine we are “No-thing” as well. God is Spirit and so is Man.
12. Stand in fear and we stand to lose! Fallacy experienced as real; it all comes down to what we think (humanly) is real. Do we have material beliefs or Spiritual beliefs?