Sense Withdrawal For Spiritual Understanding
Withdrawal is a radio talk show discussing the application of Sense Withdrawal for Spiritual Understanding. Put off the old and put on the new.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the fifth stage of Kriya Yoga Pratyahara. Sense Withdrawal – Pratyahara is a series of breathing exercises and techniques that enables one to separate consciousness from sensual perception. Pratyahara enables one to separate the conscious mind from the bondage of the physical body and the instinctual drives. This marked by a person’s ability to engage intelligence in decision making. Now, the conscious mind becomes the central base of operation and is equipped to withstand influence. Listen as they discuss, sense withdrawal as an important phase in human development. The term often used in the Yoga community is “detachment” and the advice is to be detached. However, this is misleading because we must be “attached” to “something” we all have desire. The key to this stage is found in the Yama, brahmacharya “carrier of Brahman;” once we have internalized the Life Force in the physical body– so that, the physical body “desires” “nothing.” Then, from this vantage point we can lift ourselves out of the grips of duality and gain objectivity. This stage is the first phase in the process of human development. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness!
Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and initiate your progressive cycle.
1. We did a radio talk show on this back in 7/25/16 on Sense withdrawal. How to separate the conscious mind from Sense Awareness or sensual perception.
2. In other words how to stop thinking; and we know we know we can’t do that, for it is our number 1 life sustaining force.
3. I remember a saying from the Zen Community back in the 70’s “Lose your Mind and come to your Senses.” This was a goal back then. The anti-Pratyahara which is “Lose your Senses and come to your Mind.”
4. Mind is the One Mind of the Divine. The Absolute unified field of Consciousness. Spirit or Pure Consciousness or True Consciousness.
5. The Causal/Spiritual body has the template for perfect creation. The Divine intelligence of the Creative Principle.
6. What happens when we join the lower mind with this Higher Mind? No sensory input but there are Spiritual Ideas. A different mode of communication that transcends rational thinking.