Full Moon in Aries Conveys Courage
Courage is a radio talk show discussing the Full Moon in Aries on October 5, 2017 and some of the possibilities.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the Full Moon on October 5, 2017 at 2:40 PM EDT. What the New Moon promises the Full Moon delivers. Listen as they discuss, the Moon in Aries opposition Sun in Libra; square Pluto in Capricorn. They will explore the possibilities of these aspects and the opportunities they carry. The show will focus on fear, how it can affect us and how to eliminate it. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and cast out all unnecessary fear.
1. Mars in Virgo conjunct Venus in Virgo square Saturn in Sagittarius; may bring a call to action surrounding personal desire and personal interest in relation to collective purpose.
2. 9th house Jupiter in Libra opposition 3rd house Uranus in Aries; may bring the opportunity to harmonize material mortal mind with spiritual immortal Mind.
3. CS Lewis reading “Perfect love, we know, casts out fear. But so do several other things– ignorance, alcohol, passion, presumption, and stupidity. It is very desirable that we should all advance to that perfection of love in which we shall fear no longer; but it is very undesirable, until we have reached that stage, that we should allow any inferior agent to cast out fear.”
4. This concept of perfect Love is an interesting topic to explore. Perfect love is Divine Love and the major reason why it casts out fear because it assumes ownership. We worry about what we own or are responsible for; by passing our identity from separate to a reflection of the Divine we give up responsibility and have nothing to worry about.
5. Fear originates from instinct and appetite, preservation and survival. Identity is attached to the physical form. When we separate from this limited perspective and realign with the Divine Spiritual being we transcend these limits. “I am in Divine Likeness” eternal, whole, spiritual being.
6. Fear – fantasy experienced as reality.
7. Stand in fear and we stand to lose; you can’t draw from fear and limitation and expect to become truth and wholeness. As the bible says we can’t get figs from thistle. We can’t get harmony from discord.
8. The 4 major obstacles to enlightenment are 1. Fear, 2. Ignorance, 3. Laziness and 4. Selfishness. Perfect Love is the antidote to these barriers to True consciousness.
9. Discovery – Inner Space Travel with Kriya Yoga.