Conscious Ascension is a radio talk show titled Some Obstructions to Ascension which aired 4-19-21.
Conscious Ascension: 4-19-21
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about some of the barriers to true Spiritual realization. Listen as they explain apotheosis as the overcoming of the belief that there is something other than One Divine Life. In this show they will discuss the unreality of everything visible and tangible along with invisible and tangible; only Spirit is Real. John 20:17 “Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.” Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and Rise. Conscious Ascension
Notes: Show Transcript
- Von Goethe said, “none are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” False belief is possibly the greatest obstacle to Spiritual Realization. In Kriya Yoga, the term is Avidya or ignorance; mistaking the impermanent for the permanent. We are learning that all is Spirit and what is visible and tangible or invisible and tangible is unreal.
- The Seven Chakras can be looked at as seven thought windows in consciousness; where individual thought is the same as the Divine Idea. Paul Stark Seely said, “the connection is found in the thought unity between the real man and Divine Mind.” The real man is identity that has been loosened from a material basis and attached to Spirit. Union with the Divine. These seven Chakras can be further understood as the seven churches in Revelation of St. John. Conscious Ascension
- The conversion we are talking about is found in the statement, “take a letter to the church” can mean turn your attention to the Divine inspiration within and ignore or turn away from the stimulation of the senses. Just as white light going through a prism breaks off into seven colors of the spectrum; the Divine idea goes through the lens of a mortal mind and breaks off into seven thought windows.
- Let’s talk about these “thought windows”, John 1:51, “And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.” Angels of God ascending and descending upon the son of man, means, angels are Divine ideas or Divine thoughts and Jesus is promising Nathanael he will see them. The Christ is what makes these Divine ideas or the “Word of God” intelligible to human consciousness. What we are talking about is the son of man receiving Divine inspiration withing and realizing true Spiritual identity which is the “real man”.
- Seven thought windows and seven window shades preventing the Spiritual light and these obstructions are time, space, concept, belief, thinking, human will, and personal sense. And the antidote to these barriers is Principle, Soul, Life, Love, Mind, Truth, and Spirit understood Spiritually. Conscious Ascension
- Here is an example of why we don’t demonstrate Divine Consciousness; found in song lyrics from Jackson Browne, Before the Deluge, “And their hands reached for the golden ring;
With their hearts they turned to each other’s heart for refuge” For me, the hand is a Mercury image meaning material mind reaching for the Divine idea and the heart which is the seat of the Soul or Spiritual wisdom, turns to material means and not the Divine idea.
- What you know to be true about God is not Science; what God knows to be true about you as God is Science. Mary Baker Eddy said it this way, “If Spirit or the power of divine Love bear witness to the truth, this is the ultimatum, the scientific way, and the healing is instantaneous.” SH 411:10
- Jesus said to the cripple, sin no more and we need to understand what Jesus means by sin. Sin means we are casting our nets on the wrong side of the ship; we are accepting information from the material senses which is duality and a belief in two powers which violates Spiritual law.