Kriya Yoga honors Memorial Day Part 2
Memorial Day is a radio show that talks about appreciation to those who served and sacrificed their lives for this country.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will once again, talk about Memorial Day by honoring those who have transitioned– by sacrificing themselves for the greater whole. Join in as they discuss topics like selfless service and universal order. Why do we have war? Is it possible to have Peace on Earth and if so, how can we make it happen? They will show how Kriya Yoga can be used to resolve all inner conflicts that will serve as the origins of a new global condition of harmony.
Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness!
Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and experience the true meaning of selfless service.
1. Stand in fear and we stand to lose.
2. CS Lewis reading “Perfect love, we know, casteth out fear. But so do several other things– ignorance, alcohol, passion, presumption, and stupidity. It is very desirable that we should all advance to that perfection of love in which we shall fear no longer; but it is very undesirable, until we have reached that stage, that we should allow any inferior agent to cast out fear.”
3. The martial arts is a strategy to be able to function in the absence of fear or anger.
4. Level of consciousness and degree of awareness are the guidelines.
5. Success may be a key variable in the equation; because it is going to come down to values and what we desire.
6. Let’s look at some of the hardships of the seemingly well to do.
7. Let’s look at the physics of gain and loss– matter can’t be created nor destroyed only changed.
8. Look at like attracts like and two things can’t occupy the same space at the same time.