Imperfection is a radio talk show with the title The Consequences of Accepting Imperfection.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the idea of accepting mortality and living under the law of karma as opposed to declaring immortality which is under Divine Law. In this show they will explain why the human experience is imperfect and unreal while only immortal Spirit is Perfect and Whole. Listen as they discuss Spirit as a demonstrable Principle and why Mary Baker Eddy said, “When the Science of being is universally understood, every man will be his own physician, and Truth will be the universal panacea” (S&H 144:27). Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and live Perfectly.
- The main concession is no freedom or liberation from the law of karma. Stuck in the cycle of death and rebirth the cosmic washing machine. I have something from Revelations 13:18 “Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.” 666 is the number 6 one short of 7 which is short of perfection also called holiness but it is imperfection and because it appears 3 times it is complete imperfection. Another way of saying mortality.
- To know and not to do is yet not to know is an old Tibetan saying. But to do and not to know can be perilous. Truth in consciousness heals, reforms, raises and to know this Truth makes one free from the law of karma. But to “think” you know the Truth and don’t is perilous because you walk defenseless among non-existent powers that can kill the false sense of you. The key here is to Know the Truth before the sand runs out of the imaginary hourglass.
- The term fornication in the bible is the belief in mortality and adultery is Spiritual unfaithfulness to the One Divine Life. We believe in matter and we violate the first commandment “thou shalt have no other gods before me”
- How to declare immortality?
You are scientifically correct in your statement about yourself. You can never demonstrate spirituality until you declare yourself to be immortal and understand that you are so. Christian Science is absolute; it is neither behind the point of perfection nor advancing towards it; it is at this point and must be practised therefrom. Unless you fully perceive that you are the child of God, hence perfect, you have no Principle to demonstrate and no rule for its demonstration. By this I do not mean that mortals are the children of God, — far from it. In practising Christian Science you must state its Principle correctly, or you forfeit your ability to demonstrate it. (The First Church of Christ, Scientist, and Miscellany, Mary Baker Eddy, p. 242:2)
- Audio soundbite from Herb Fitch Mystical I class 3A
- To accept immortality is to be in Spiritual Identity in Oneness. John 17:22-23 “And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.”