Namaste is a radio talk show titled Namaste is Honoring Divinity Within
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about Namaste as the Spiritual practice of keeping consciousness in constant relation with the Divine. Listen as they discuss, “A man is what he thinks about all day long” by Ralph Waldo Emerson. In this show they will explain some of the benefits of acknowledging Divinity where I stand and how we think is what we become. What surrounds us is within us; and the reverse is true, what is within us surrounds us. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and accept the allness of Spirit.
- I bow to the Divinity within you was the way it was explained to me in Kriya Yoga about 41 years ago. In time I understood it to mean the Divinity within me acknowledges the Divinity within you. Today I understand it to mean the I of Being recognizes Itself; only One Mind means only One Life.
- How we think is what we become still sounds the same but means something very different when we understand there are modes of thinking and the physical world is a mental image.
- What is called “this world” is a thought stream inside a larger sense of existence called “Thy Kingdom.” This world is a separate stream under different rules than the larger sense of Absolute Life. This world runs on a belief in two powers and intoxicates awareness to think the unreal is real. Namaste is a practice of disregarding the testimony of the material senses and acknowledging the Divine Image standing where the false sense image appears.
- This is not just denial of the corporeal senses but an active transmutation of awareness from the false material picture to the invisible intangible Divine Creative Principle; which is under different rules than the mental image.
- Quantum Physics now tells us the physical world is observation dependent and it is the observer that sets the measurement for the collapse of the wave function. Reality as we know it is in a state of potentialities until someone thinks and then it appears.
- How Jesus healed the sick.
“Jesus beheld in Science the perfect man, who appeared to him where sinning mortal man appears to mortals.”
(Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures, Mary Baker Eddy, pp. 476:32–2)
- In Kriya Yoga there is what is called darshan which is being seen by an enlightened individual lifts you into a higher sense of awareness. In the Bible, John 12:32 ” And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.”
Impotent Silence is a radio talk show addressing the statement “Truth without Silence is incomplete. Silence without Truth is impotent.” by Octavia Williams
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about a recent email from Octavia Williams www.centerforlivingtruth.com/ with the quote– “Truth without Silence is incomplete. Silence without Truth is impotent.” Listen as they explain the hard truth; we must live in the Divine idea and human thought can’t bring forth the Divine image. In this show they will be focusing on the difference between the rational sense, experienced as the absence of noise; as opposed to the Spiritual sense of unified sound, experienced as Silence. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and experience the power of Truth.
- Truth without Silence is incomplete; in this model Silence is the language of Spirit and so the way we translate this is– Spirit is the Principle behind Truth. Silence with a capital is not merely the absence of noise but the Omnipresence of the One Divine Life; the One power of the universe.
- Silence without Truth is impotent; again we are talking about Silence the voice of Spirit with the message of Truth which is Only One Divine Life. There is only One Reality which is this is a Perfect Spiritual Universe held, controlled, and governed by the Divine Law of Life.
- We are looking at a Perfect universe through a “glass darkly” a human mind bringing forth a human picture– a thought concept of what is really here.
- Transcend is a word that comes to mind; Rise or come out of corporeal sense into a larger Sense of Life. Spirit is know through Spiritual sense and silence is the vehicle. The rational mind is a very limited function but it can transmit and receive but it can only do one at a time.
- Joel Goldsmith wrote a book The Thunder of Silence and in Revelations 1:10 “I was in the Spirit on the Lord’s day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,” The word of God does not report in the material senses but does report in the Spiritual Senses loud and clear.
- Shifting from corporeal sense thinking to Spiritual sense knowing is what is meant by “repent” in the bible. Think differently!
- 1Cor. 14:28 “But if there be no interpreter, let him keep silence in the church; and let him speak to himself, and to God.
Want is a radio talk show with the title I Want Always Obscures I Am.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the inner workings of consciousness from the Spiritual standpoint of the Divine creation. Listen as they explain how wanting originates from a false sense of separation and a belief in two powers. In this show they will explore the modes of mortal thought as an obstruction to the perfection of being. How we think is what we become; think with Divine Mind and become the image and likeness of the Divine. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and be the image and likeness of the Divine.
- Personal sense of “i” is the concept of wanting; drawing what appears to be energy to a false sense of self creates an interference pattern for the impersonal, Spirit which is the Perfection of Being. This interference pattern (which can be understood as thinking with the corporeal senses) is the “glass darkly” Paul speaks about in 1 Corinthians 13:12, “For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.”
- Ames Nowell Mary Baker Eddy Her Revelation of Divine Egoism page 186 “Strive to work from God, instead of up to God.” In such work thought is as though Mind were doing the knowing . The sole requisite is to accept Soul as one’s Mind, and to know AS Soul, AS Mind, – AS I. Let the “I” go to the Father, and mean the Father, – not a personal sense called “me.”
- We live in human thought and have human experiences; when we know Divine Mind we live in the Divine Idea, then we have Divine experiences.
- Herb Fitch RSJ 3A, “Now just quickly review to yourself that God being all, there must be Divinity standing where you are. Nobody sees that Divinity, not even you, but if Divinity is not where you are then certainly God is not all. Now this is the major hypnosis that has confronted the human race; the unawareness of Divinity where I stand. And from that springs a new concept of identity, which has nothing to do with the Divine image and likeness of God. That new concept is a human image. It is the imitation of your Divine image. And in that human image, that imitation image, you live and you die. And you have good things and you have bad things. You live in the Tree of the Knowledge of good and evil.”
- Aham Brahamasmi is the way it may be stated in Yoga; translates “I am the creative Principle” this implies the Christian concept “all the Father has I have” and to be wanting suggests this isn’t true for “me.”
- Another way of explaining the false creation,
“When apparently near the confines of mortal existence, standing already within the shadow of the death-valley, I learned these truths in divine Science: that all real being is in God, the divine Mind, and that Life, Truth, and Love are all-powerful and ever-present; that the opposite of Truth, — called error, sin, sickness, disease, death, — is the false testimony of false material sense, of mind in matter; that this false sense evolves, in belief, a subjective state of mortal mind which this same so-called mind names matter, thereby shutting out the true sense of Spirit.”
(Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures, Mary Baker Eddy, p. 108:19). Here, “I want” is simply the longings of a false sense of life with a belief in something other than the One Divine creation which becomes the obstruction to the Truth– “I Am All.”
Surrender is a radio talk show with the title Surrendering Personal Sense of Life.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the concept of “release and let God” in a little different way. In this show they will be discussing the difference between Spiritual and material identity. Listen as they explain surrender as impersonalization more as the unfolding of the true sense of Being instead of a giving up; because two things can’t occupy the same space at the same time. Live by the sword, die by the sword; live by Grace and live forever. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and perceive yourself Spiritually.
- Why do we have to “put off the old man” and what does it look like when I am doing it. To answer this question I have a few quotes from Herb Fitch:
a. “And now you find you have intensified your probing to find out where you are failing. You have gone too far to turn back and yet you haven’t gone far enough. And you find that you haven’t died to yourself. You have accepted that you are the Spirit, but you have not accepted that you are not the human being. And so you are trying to be both; the Spirit and the human being.”
b. “The child of God has no human identity. It has a human appearance.”
c. “There is no Divine omnipotence except in Divine Life.” Herb Fitch RSJ 2A.
- Like attracts like; fear and limitation doesn’t bring Truth and Wholeness.
- A better look at surrender may be detachment in Yoga or Something from S&H I find to be helpful is “But thought, loosened from a material basis but not yet instructed by Science, may become wild with freedom and so be self-contradictory.” (Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures, Mary Baker Eddy, p. 552:19).
- Surrender here is translated into “I and the Father are One” not two; only One which means no me and but only One Divine Life– Principle and idea; Thy Will not my will.
- To look a little deeper into the Truth, “Christian Science explains all cause and effect as mental, not physical. It lifts the veil of mystery from Soul and body. It shows the scientific relation of man to God, disentangles the interlaced ambiguities of being, and sets free the imprisoned thought. In divine Science, the universe, including man, is spiritual, harmonious and eternal. Science shows that what is termed matter is but the subjective state of what is termed by the author mortal mind.” S&H 114:23
- Surrender here asks the question: to what degree are you accepting Spiritual identity. Contrary to common collective belief we cannot be both. Romans 12:1, ” I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.”
2021 is a radio talk show with the title The Year 2021 Possibilities.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the astrology chart for January 1, 2021 at 00:00 AM EST in Hampton, NH as a mental image to reveal the Divine Creation. Listen as they discuss how to use what is visible and tangible to uncover what is invisible and intangible. In this show they will be focusing on the Divine image in order to gain the Spiritual understanding behind the physical appearance. Stop thinking and start Knowing. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul to Live before thought and above corporeal sense.
- For the year 2021 we are looking at “turning” from the lower to the most high. “The universe, like man, is to be interpreted by Science from its divine Principle, God, and then it can be understood; but when explained on the basis of physical sense and represented as subject to growth, maturity, and decay, the universe, like man, is, and must continue to be, an enigma. (Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures, Mary Baker Eddy, p. 124:14).
- Libra rising giving us the opposite view from the natural Zodiac with Aries rising. Venus is in the third house (lower mind) in Sagittarius (higher mind). Sun is in the third house in Capricorn (collective purpose).
- 7th house Mars in Aries square 4th house Pluto in Capricorn plus Saturn and Jupiter in Aquarius
- 10th house Moon opposition 4th house Saturn and Jupiter plus square 7th house retrograde Uranus. Without getting too caught up in the transits let’s take a Spiritual look at astrology. We have personal planets (those visible to the human eye), transpersonal planets (those invisible to the human eye) and the fixed stars (unmoving and visible to the human eye) to use the fixed stars as a physical appearance to help us understand the Divine Idea, the changeless state of being. Spirit is the greater sense of Life that is invisible and intangible to the corporeal senses but the Only true power in the universe.
- Isha Upanishad quote, “
The Self is one. Unmoving, it moves swifter than thought. The senses do not overtake it, for always it goes before. Remaining still, it outstrips all that run. Without the Self, there is no life.
To the ignorant the Self appears to move– yet it moves not. From the ignorant it is far distant– yet it is near. It is within all, and it is without all.
He, who sees all beings in the Self, and the Self in all beings, hates none.
To the illumined soul, the Self is all. For him who sees everywhere oneness, how can there be delusion or grief?
The Self is everywhere. Bright is he, bodiless, without scar of imperfection, without bone, without flesh, pure, untouched by evil. The Seer, the Thinker, the One who is above all, the Self-Existent– he it is that has established perfect order among objects and beings from beginningless time.”
Impossible is a radio talk show with the title With “Men” it is Impossible.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about Mark 10:27 “And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.” In this show they will discuss the difference between thinking and knowing, matter and Spirit, sowing to the flesh and sowing to the Spirit. Listen as they explain avidya (ignorance) which is when the unreal (impermanent) is mistaken for the Real (permanent). What we believe effects how we think which determines our sense of life– be it material and impossible or Spiritual and Possible. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and experience possibilities.
- Divine Science is not what we think about God but what God knows about us as God’s idea. The mortal mind cannot bring forth the Divine image; therefore we must “make thy eye single” or repent (think differently) but something must be done to prove Divine Presence. “This is making a transition from the human sense of life in which we look to others for our good to the spiritual life in which we look within ourselves, and let God’s grace flow out from us.” ~Joel S Goldsmith
- Romans 12:2 (KJV) “And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.”
- Luke 11:34 “The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness.”
- James 1:8 “A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.” Another; James 2:20 “But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?” James 2:26 “For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.” Another; James 4:8 “Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.”
- Mental energy cannot bring forth the Divine Idea. The physical body is a mental image and the more Divinely mental we understand ourselves to be the more harmonious and indestructible the image appears. In the performance of these movements (Salutation to the Moon and Salutation to the Sun) we are attuning the mind/body complex to the Divine Idea in order to gain the Spiritual understanding behind the physical appearance.
No Fear is a radio talk show with the title Perfect Love Casts Out Fear.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about exactly how Perfect Love casts out fear by fulfilling the Divine Law. In this show they will be explaining the differences between the human concept of love and universal Principle of Divine Love. Listen as they discuss fear as a defense mechanism for the false sense of life and Love as a revelation of the Truth. Stand in fear and we stand to lose. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and stand in Truth.
- 1John 4:18 “There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.”
- What is the Divine law that Love fulfills? Only One Life; eternal Life.
- What is Love? The state of being One. The subjective revelation of perfect loving by and as Perfect Love; is the realization that only Spirit is. One Divine Life looking at Itself, by Itself, to Itself, as Itself– only one means no opposition or conflict.
- Divine Law can only function in conscious awareness of Itself; like attracts like.
- “I saw the love of God encircling the universe and man,
filling all space, and that divine Love so permeated my own
consciousness that I loved with Christlike compassion
everything I saw. This realization of divine Love called into
expression “the beauty of holiness, the perfection of
being” , which healed and regenerated and saved all
who turned to me for help.” — Mary Baker Eddy
- Mark 10:27 “And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.” With God all things are possible or all things are possible with God. Work this with the 7 words for God; Principle, Soul, Life, Love, Mind, Truth, and Spirit.
- Jesus taught the material senses shut out Truth and its healing power.
- Mary Baker Eddy S&H 13:20 ” If we pray to God as a corporeal person, this will prevent us from relinquishing the human doubts and fears which attend such a belief, and so we cannot grasp the wonders wrought by infinite, incorporeal Love, to whom all things are possible. Corporeal ignorance:
Because of human ignorance of the divine Principle, Love, the Father of all is represented as a corporeal creator; hence men recognize themselves as merely physical, and are ignorant of man as God’s image or reflection and of man’s eternal incorporeal existence. The world of error is ignorant of the world of Truth, — blind to the reality of man’s existence, — for the world of sensation is not cognizant of life in Soul, not in body.”
- From MBE Christian Healer, “Christian healing– this is what distinguished Christian Science and Mrs. Eddy from the mind-curists, who prescribed less demanding paths without the Christian cross to bear. Yet the heart of Christian healing for Mrs. Eddy– that God is All and entirely good– also separated her from most of the theologians of her day. For in order to heal as Jesus did, one needs to understand that God does not know evil, and therefore one must treat evil as an illusion of the carnal mind. This was a more radical premise than most denominations could accept. Yet Mrs. Eddy taught– and proved through her own healing work– that to the degree the purity of the divine Mind was reflected in the student’s mind, to that degree would the student find success in healing.”
- Fear is a defense mechanism for the false sense of self. Bicknell Young in Body, “Another misconception is that our so-called material body is real and tangible. From a false material standpoint, our body does seem tangible and substantial to us, but through our treatments, we all prove that our so-called material body is illusion only, and as matter is intangible. From the standpoint of spiritual sense, our material body, being belief only, is absolutely intangible.
Whether our body is tangible or intangible to us depends upon our viewpoint – depends upon whether our mind is illumined or un-illumined with Truth. When we estimate our present body as being the eternal body of Mind or Soul, no matter how it appears, then our present body is divine to us.
Our body remains always the same; it is our sense of body that changes.”
- Sense of body which is the false sense is in constant need for validation but the Truth of Being is self-existent, confident, ever satisfied and always successful– Perfect.
Yuletide is a radio talk show with the title Yuletide Perceived with Divine Consciousness.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the pagan symbol of Yuletide that was adopted by the Christmas season that began with the winter solstice. In this show they will discuss external symbols that are used to reveal the concealed Deity. Listen as they explain the value of using matter and mind to remove the veil obscuring the perfection of Being. What does time have to do with the Timeless state of being? Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and be Perfect.
- Yuletide is the pagan symbol for winter solstice the longest night. Jesus’s birth is in Capricorn which in the Zodiac begins the winter season. Winter in the Divine sequence is the longest night. In Kriya Yoga Capricorn is the feminine side of Muladhara Chakra.
- Muladhara Chakra here is the root center and associated with the personal planet Saturn in Christian Science can be equated with the term Principle and Kriya Yoga as Spiritual Sense. From Revelations in the Bible it is the Church of Ephesus ( Chakra means Church understood as Lord’s house or Lord’s consciousness) which is Existence. As a veil it is the Obstruction of Time found in a divided consciousness as Now and Then.
- Religious symbol versus Spiritual Symbol: the major difference in this model religious begins from a mortal sense and strives to improve it even until the very end. Spiritual begins with immortal sense and works to uphold it without end. A material/mental approach to life would come under religious because it is finite which must be overcome to attain Spiritual identity. In Kriya Yoga we balance ida and pingala nadi to access Susumna nadi.
- Giving new meaning to the statement “how we think is what we become” because we are now learning to forsake mortal thinking for Divine Knowing. Coming out of a false existence into the Truth of Being not by pleading, begging, striving and planning but Knowing a simple Truth– Spirit is All.
- What are the obstacles to knowing the Truth. The seven major obstacles that correspond to the 7 major chakras in Yoga, the 7 churches in Revelations or the 7 personal planets in Astrology; however you represent them are: Time, Space, Thought Form, Matter, Movement or Activity, human will or desire, and personal sense or ego.
- This show aired on 12/14/20 the day of the Solar Eclipse at 23° Sagittarius 08′ which is a new beginning with a square to Mars and the Pluto, Jupiter and Saturn conjunction in Capricorn. This begins the 2 year 2 month and 28 day cycle follow it in your development.
Spiritual Feast is a radio talk show with the title Feast on Spirit to Fast from the Senses.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the function of fasting as a form of instant gratification being unnoticed in today’s world view. In this show they will discuss some of the benefits of sowing to the Spirit and absent from the flesh. Listen as they explain the science of like attracts like by using indulgence to eliminate abstinence– can’t beat them join them. Spirit is a dissolving influence and translates everything back into Itself. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and indulge in the Omnipresent Spirit.
- Coming from a background in athletics where offense is the best defense; indulgence is the best antidote for abstinence because fear is a defense mechanism for the corporeal senses. This all comes with believing in mortal existence; survival is the law of the fittest.
- Absent from the body (senses) present with the Lord (Spirit). Indulge yourself in the Life Force and starve yourself from the corporeal senses; proves to be a better way to Live.
- The Divine Creation is right here and right now; we don’t have to wait for anything but to be conscious of It. We cannot be thinking of this world and conscious of the Divine Creation at the same time. The biggest obstruction to Divine Knowing is when we think we are conscious of the Divine Mind but no Kingdom of Heaven appearing.
- Look here: 4th Dimension Herb Fitch session 9A. “The healing Consciousness is not just to heal a backache. It’s to glorify the Father in you in every possible way. And really, if you cannot develop a healing Consciousness, then Jesus was not teaching the Truth because he said that if you learned his Identity, which is the meaning of “If you believe on me,” if you learn his Identity, the very miracles that were attributed to him on earth, you would do.
Each of us should have this, not as our only goal, but we should never be satisfied until the healing grace is part of our being. And the reason for that is because, although we suspect that we know Truth, until you find yourself able to demonstrate the Truth you know, you might as well face it: You don’t really know it. And healing, therefore, becomes the way in which you prove to yourself that you know what you think you know. That’s the only reason for healing on the spiritual path. And you’ll find that within you is this capacity. It isn’t reserved for what is called a practitioner. It is your natural dispensation by virtue of being a joint heir in Christ.”
- Fasting from corporeal sense is a method of inducing the Spiritual experience and feasting on Spirit is a method of prolonging that fast and the Spiritual experience. Christians call it Love God, Buddhists call it desire Nothing whatever we call it. It must be a shift in awareness from mental/material to Spiritual and then proven on the sense levels of awareness; physical (visible and tangible), mental (invisible and tangible).
Talking Truth is a radio talk show with the title Truth with or without Thought.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the age old question asked by Pilate in John 18:38 “Pilate saith unto him, What is truth?” and described by Jesus Truth was what he came to teach us. In this show they will discuss Truth as a state of being that transcends the capacity of the corporeal senses. Listen as they explain Truth as the connection found in the thought unity between Divine Mind and the real man. Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and know the Truth.
- “And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32. So the question we are asking is can there be Truth and thought at the same time? What is thought and what is Truth need to be addressed.
- To look at “thought” 2 Cor. 3:5 “Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God;” Mary Baker Eddy said, in The Body; “Our sufficiency to think is of God; our ability to form thoughts and opinions is of our own ignorance, our belief in duality, but our power or sufficiency to think is when we think with God, as God.”
- To look at “Truth” More from John: “And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it sees him not, neither knows him: but you know him; for he dwells with you, and shall be in you. I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.” John 14:16-18
- A slight discrepancy here: “The scientific government of the body must be attained through the divine Mind.”(Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures, Mary Baker Eddy, p. 167:26–27)
- “Divine Mind must take over the scientific government of the body”