Healing and Kriya Yoga with the Divine
Healing with the Divine: Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will be talking about healing and how they are going about using Kriya Yoga to help Lisa recover from a bicycle accident. They will be talking about the importance of prevention of accidents; but when “accidents” happen; there are things to do. They will discuss the experience of using western medical services in conjunction with Kriya Yoga beliefs. They will share some of their experiences and challenges of melding different approaches to healing. There doesn’t seem to be any one way to approach the goal that doesn’t have ramifications, there may be a better way to get the best of both strategies. One thing to remember there are no two cases that are exact and there has to be plenty of room for adjustments. Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the light in your soul; and become a whole person.
- Kriya Yoga goal of healing is to become a Whole Person. This is a different concept from the medical idea of curing.
- Kriya Yoga uses a three body system to produce balance and unity. The medical model is preoccupied with the symptoms in the physical body.
- How to integrate medical procedures with Kriya Yoga beliefs. Try to take the best from the medical model and integrate it with the wisdom of Kriya Yoga Science.
- One thing I learned is that when you take an ambulance: you are in their court. I think it would be great if we could choose what they can and can’t do to you but you have to be understanding of the protocol and liability involved with the medical practice.
- How to ask them to start letting go of control and let the person start “healing” on their own.
- Kriya Yoga likes the concept of using food as your medicine. Give your body the raw materials and let it manufacture what it needs. Keep the various systems operative.
- The medical community likes to inject things into the body. The biggest problem with this is it causes the body to shut down its wisdom and rely on the external reinforcements.
- Ron Boucher at Therapeutic Massage Company in Dover.
Check Out Spirituality Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with Yoga Speaks on BlogTalkRadio