Spirit as Source of Fulfilment
Fulfilment is a radio talk show with the title Spirit as Source of Fulfilment discussing the presence of Spirit as a real source of sustenance.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about satisfaction and why most of our pursuits leave us wanting. In this show they will cover the physics of Spirituality and explore some reasons for cravings, longings, and disappointments. There is an innate drive in each of us to be whole and complete but completion cannot take place in the manifested form. Listen as we explain the transformation of an individual from human to Divine as the true experience of fulfilment. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and accept wholeness.
1. There is an innate drive in the human that we want to be whole and complete. This is an archetype, a central theme that is universal to humanity.
2. If we are not acknowledging this longing there will be a kickback from the unlived latent potential to become whole. This kickback manifests itself as symptoms of guilt, shame, anger, resentment, blame, emptiness and boredom. This defines life in America!
3. What we call “normal” behavior today is what I call neurotic; we go to the car, the phone, the refrigerator, the computer, the gym, the television and it is all driven by an innate drive that I “want” something.
4. Whenever we fill this need with something visible and tangible (things) or invisible and tangible (thoughts) we become dissatisfied and we want more; or we become anxious for fear of losing what we have; or we don’t get what we want and become frustrated by thinking if I could just get that.
5. How is it that what is invisible and intangible is the only source of fulfilment? I begins to make sense when we understand the principle of manifestation. Things visible and tangible are in half and the invisible but tangible is also in half.
6. Mark two points A and B measure the distance between them and start your journey from A to B going one half the distance with each move. You become rapidly close but then infinitely close; until you realize you are never going to reach point B. There is no number that cannot be multiplied by .5
7. Spirit is invisible and intangible but it is Whole. The sum of the parts does not equal the whole. To become whole we must transform ; go through form and on the way go through thought.