Die Daily is a radio talk show titled Died and Went to Heaven; Discussed.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about waking state, dream state, and dreamless state to help understand being awake, asleep, alive, and dead as the false sense of existence. Listen as they will explain shifts in consciousness as the determining factor in what is called life today– die to the false sense and realize the Truth. In this show Heaven will be looked at as the Omnipresent Divine Creation; held, controlled, and governed by the Divine Law of Life. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and live in the Kingdom of Heaven.
- Being awake, asleep, alive, and dead– no difference. 1 Corithians 13:9 “For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. 11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.” Die Daily.
- The term awake defined here as “All men shall be satisfied when they “awake in His likeness,” and they never should be until then. ” Mary Baker Eddy Mis. 358:12-13.
- Something from Octavia Williams “True faith, is a Knowing, completely outside of time. It is not a trust that something is going to turn out alright. It is a Knowing, that Its perfection already exists invisibly and visibly, which is Seen when acceptance has reached a point
where Consciousness is open enough and pure enough, to See It.”
- Dying to personal sense is a great coping skill that we don’t seem to employ collectively. Such things as Bob Dylan saying “when you have nothing; you have nothing to lose” or Janice Joplin saying, “freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose” I look at these words as partial truths, human advice. The major difference between dying to personal sense and suicide is understanding there is an invisible intangible sustaining Principle behind the visible and tangible. Conscious awareness of this Truth becomes reliable to the one who says, “save or I perish.” We must start with the Divine Creation, Life is Perfect.
- Something from Herb Fitch 4D 22B, “There never was “a me.” There was only I infinite. And when you catch that second in which you know that all I am is a lot of sense impressions glued together in my mind, you begin to get that vastness of looking out in the universe which is not obstructed by forms, by matter, by invisible atoms. You clean out of your mind of all belief in anything atomic or visible or tangible or material. You live in your unobstructed, perfect infinite, invisible, One Universe. And now there’s the paralytic. It’s instantaneous: There wasn’t any paralytic to be there.
This cosmic image in time and space, you see it for what it is—without taking thought. I am there. Now, the full Godhead is there. I don’t have to think about it. It’s there, and It knows, and It does, and It maintains, and It supports Itself. It creates and does not permit any variation from Its perfection. This is your Soul Consciousness. You see the bird, and instantly something in you says, “This is I invisible,” and all of the space between the bird and your physical form disappears in your Consciousness because it is all I invisible, and you rest. You’re not worried about that bird be-ing hurt anymore. The moment you find yourself giving up fear, concern, doubt, distrust, sus-picion, you’ll know you have caught the Soul realm.
And that’s how this whole new Body begins to be part of your Awareness. You’re not form-ing It. You’re becoming conscious of It because this Body is bigger than this room.”
- The peace that comes with the new perspective of Spiritual Sense talked about in the Bible Philippians 4:7 (KJV) “And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.”