The Will is a radio talk show with the title Thy Will Be Done as in Heaven
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about The Will in the Lord’s Pray and when its instruction is understood correctly it becomes a Spiritual practice in purification of consciousness. Listen as they explain the physics of Spirituality because like attracts like and two things can’t occupy the same space at the same time. In this show they will be using more sound bites from Herb Fitch and explore the application of the Principles of Divine Science. “The purity of God and the eternal oneness of your essence with God is the guarantee that all is perfect now.” Herb Fitch. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and abide in Divine Law.
- We are looking to clarify some terms today one being Spiritual Identity and the other is humility and how we must begin to live in the Divine Self by knowing what is required to do this. Starting with the Divine creation which is under the government of Divine Law as the Will of the Father expresses the Perfection of Being. Light, remember “To the angel of the church write” Light is the result of joining of Truth with Spirit; the union of essence or substance with the Divine Will. To know Divine Will we need the Christ; not a Jesus out there but the Christ within; so we begin by knowing Divine Will is absolute Goodness, eternal Life, the Perfection of Being, otherwise, there is no Principle– no Law. One Perfect Divine Life is the Truth the only fact of Life. Our Father who art in Heaven hallowed be thy name. We begin to unbox the terms and Jesus gives a great description in John 8 where he talks about “your father is a murderer and a liar” Read it: John 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. 43 Why do ye not understand my speech? [even] because ye cannot hear my word. 44 Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.1 45 And because I tell [you] the truth, ye believe me not.” The prayer begins with practicing Spiritual Identity because your father is holy or whole which is Spirit not matter.
- Like attracts Like: matter, the mental/material false concept of life; which is fear and limitation gets fear and limitation. So, we must purify by putting off the false sense of life in order to allow the Truth to appear by accepting Spiritual identity we become Truth and Wholeness which then invites Truth and Wholeness into our consciousness.
- Why we must purify. Herb Fitch Realization of Oneness Class 3B “Expel the mortal belief and the immortal truth reveals itself. Always the immortal truth is present though unseen and the mortal sense of truth is not present but is seen. When you expel what isn’t, what is reveals itself.” The Will!
- Two soundbites from Herb Fitch visit Mystical Principles to get these tools.
- Lord’s Prayer by Mary Baker Eddy in S&H
Without a fitness for holiness, we cannot receive holiness.
A great sacrifice of material things must precede this advanced spiritual understanding. The highest prayer Loftiest adoration is not one of faith merely; it is demonstration. Such prayer heals sickness, and must destroy sin and death. It distinguishes between Truth that is sinless and the falsity of sinful sense.
Our Master taught his disciples one brief prayer, which we name after him the Lord’s Prayer. Our Master
The prayer of Jesus Christ said, “After this manner therefore pray ye,” and then he gave that prayer which covers all human needs. There is indeed some doubt among Bible scholars, whether the last line is not an addition to the prayer by a later copyist; but this does not affect the meaning of the prayer itself.
In the phrase, “Deliver us from evil,” the original properly reads, “Deliver us from the evil one.” This reading strengthens our scientific apprehension of the petition, for Christian Science teaches us that “the evil one,” or one evil, is but another name for the first lie and all liars.
Only as we rise above all material sensuousness and sin, can we reach the heaven-born aspiration and spiritual consciousness, which is indicated in the Lord’s Prayer and which instantaneously heals the sick.
Here let me give what I understand to be the spiritual sense of the Lord’s Prayer:
Our Father which art in heaven,
Our Father-Mother God, all-harmonious, Hallowed be Thy name. Adorable One.
Thy kingdom come. Thy kingdom is come; Thou art ever-present. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Enable us to know, — as in heaven, so on earth, — God is omnipotent, supreme.
Give us this day our daily bread; Give us grace for to-day; feed the famished affections; And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And Love is reflected in love;
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil; And God leadeth us not into temptation, but delivereth us from sin, disease, and death. For Thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever. For God is infinite, all-power, all Life, Truth, Love, over all, and All.
- Scripture to support the idea of Spiritual identity and the function of humility is attaining Oneness. Matthew 23:5 “But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,1 6 And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues, 7 And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi. 8 But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, [even] Christ; and all ye are brethren. 9 And call no [man] your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven. 10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, [even] Christ. 11 But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant. 12 And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.