Pisces Moon is a radio talk show with the title September Full Moon in Pisces
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the full Moon on September 20, 2021 at 7:55 PM EDT; as a call to step out of time into Eternity. Listen as they discuss the Moon separating conjunction with Neptune and applying opposition to Mars as a lead in, to think differently. In this show they will explore the mutable signs, three modes of mortal thinking, and Divine Mind symbolize by the two fishes. The Moon in Pisces represents the endocrine system and the Sun in Virgo states I am clean; true cleanliness stems from knowing I am Spirit, only pure Spirit. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and know I am Spirit.
- Looking at the Chart for Hampton NH we have Taurus rising with Venus in Scorpio in the 7th House. Venus is in an applying opposition to the 1st house retrograde Uranus in Taurus and it is in a separating square to 10th house retrograde Saturn in Aquarius. Here we have a personal planet Venus the ruler of the Chart in Scorpio (sign of Detriment) in the 7th house (Domal Dignity) facing off with Uranus a transpersonal planet in Taurus and the 1st house and both are in a square to 10th house retrograde Saturn in Aquarius which is Domal Dignity and Rulership. Saturn is thought to be the task master in astrology and it is the last of the personal planets it represents with the Moon the principle of manifestation the concept of separation how we put things into form and protect them. In this model it represents the defense mechanism for the false sense of existence. Belief runs the false sense and fear perpetuates it.
- Moon opposition Sun this is a faceoff between Spirit the Sun and the Moon matter the exchange takes place in the 12th house Moon in Pisces wide separating conjunction with Neptune in Pisces (rulership) opposite Mars and 6th house Sun in Virgo conjunct Mars in Libra (detriment) opposite Neptune. To help us understand the ongoing battle between Spirit and matter #3
- Mythology though a symbolic language it has also been called a fake or false story. It is telling the material side of a Spiritual landscape. I like what Mark Sappenfield said in a talk about Christian Science.
“This is one of the signs of the times that Christian Scientists must be alert to. The mental tides of political polarization would seek to draw us in – to get us to take up our bow and head out into the fight as well-meaning Horsemen. Politics today gives us a strong taste of how well that approach works. We don’t need to fear it. Polarization – the division of one into two – is an old trick. It’s the oldest trick, actually. Adam was the lie that God needed to divide himself to express himself – that the indissoluble nature of Spirit wasn’t good enough, that something else called “matter” had to exist. So we got the first polarization: matter and spirit. Then Adam himself wasn’t enough, so we got our second polarization: man and woman. Then all the trees in Eden weren’t good enough, so Adam and Eve chose the third polarization: the knowledge of good and evil. Mortal mind always needs two. It needs something to be against another thing. If there is only one, mortal mind has no claim to exist, since only Spirit can be one. So polarization is inherent to the lie of matter and always has been.
In this way, we impersonalize politics. The problem is not any policy, really. It is the primal claim of division. These days, we hear a lot about “fake news.” Well, let me tell you something, folks. All matter-based news is fake. There is no such thing as journalistic truth or political truth or scientific truth. There is only Truth with a capital “T.” Like Emma Thompson, like Jesus, we keep about our Father’s business, and resist the temptation ever to depart from divine Truth. Then mental polarization has no foothold or foundation. Divine government is revealed.”
Vain Labor is a radio talk show with the title Vain Labor Interferes with Divine Law.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the 127th Psalm “Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.” Listen as they discuss the deadly sin of pride from the perspective of Divine Science which dissolves personal sense by revealing the Truth. In this show ignorance and sin will be exposed as an unreality instead of a defect in character. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and live in the Divine Creation.
- For me the quote may be another way of saying not my will but Thy Will be done.
- The interesting aspect of the psalm is the word “except” this for me is the lead in for the Truth of Being the reference to Genesis 1 the Divine creation of a perfect Spiritual universe and if we don’t accept that we are laboring in vain. Also known as living in sin, missing the mark, lost in the false sense of existence believing you are a finite mortal person.
- Personal and proud living under the influence of mortal mind struggling with the opposite forces of good and evil. Trying to be a good human but unconscious to the Divine Creation which is building a Perfect Life.
- To get a perspective of where humanity is today; let’s look at Verizon Frontline, the advanced network for first responders; Can this be an example of being unconsciously attuned to the belief in good and evil? Are they rewarding vain labor and denying the Divine Activity? Is anyone remotely aware that we render the Divine Law of Life obscure and void when we mistake the false for the Real, mistake the impermanent for the Permanent, the physical/mental for the Spiritual, or limit in any direction of thought the operation and power of the Divine Creative Principle.
- Mary Baker Eddy S&H page 167-168 “
Should we implore a corporeal God to heal the sick out of His personal volition, or should we understand the infinite divine Principle which heals? If we rise no higher than blind faith, the Science of healing is not attained, and Soul-existence, in the place of sense-existence, is not comprehended. We apprehend Life in divine Science only as we live above corporeal sense and correct it. Our proportionate admission of the claims of good or of evil determines the harmony of our existence, — our health, our longevity, and our Christianity.
- From the bible, Luke 11:34 “The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness.”
Consequence is a radio talk show with the title Real Life Truth or Consequence.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the ultimate decision; either we live in the Truth of Being or we live in the false sense of life. In this show they will explain the consequence of accepting the material/mental universe as real. Listen as they explore the benefits of living under the influence of Truth without ramifications. John 10:10 “The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and live in the absence of false conditions.
- Mary Baker Eddy Mis. 358:12-13 “All men shall be satisfied when they “awake in His likeness,” and they never should be until then. ” Here we are learning that if we don’t accept Spiritual Identity there will be ramifications. The wrath of God is the Love of God not letting anyone accept anything less than the Perfection of Being.
- Humanity is sleeping in their sense perception of a mental universe that God did not make. Then we have all those who “think” they are awake and spiritual but have no Divine privileges or protection. It is very clear to me that in Christian Science, healing is not the goal; but if you are not healing the sick, reforming the sinner, raising the dead, (what Jesus called preaching the gospel)– you aren’t even at base camp.
- Something from Herb Fitch 4D 2A, “So as you rest in spiritual identity, the awareness of Spirit as the only life on this earth, gradually descends into your consciousness wheresoever you may look, Spirit is. To the left and to the right, above and below, you are in a spiritual universe. The infinity of Spirit precludes the presence of any other substance or life. You do not go out and conquer the spiritual universe. You touch your own identity as Spirit and rest in the effortless action of Spirit to maintain Itself. There is no work in Spirit. There is no effort in Spirit. There is no thought in Spirit. There is no overcoming. There is a resting with confidence. Can you rest with confidence before you know that you are Spirit?
- Know God aright; Herb Fitch 4D1A “Your God is a murderer and a liar. Your God is the cause of what you call death. Your God is the cause of what you call suffering. Your God is the cause of what you call disease. Your God is the cause of what you call a poor marriage. Your inability to know God is the cause of every problem that you have, and they looked at him like he was a mad man.”
Perfect Life is a radio talk show with the title One Perfect Divine Life.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about accepting and living in the knowledge of the Spiritual awareness, the Perfection of Being. In this show we will be going beyond the veil of the false mental universe generated by sense level awareness into the Divine creation. Listen as they discuss some benefits of forsaking the modes of mortal thinking for Divine Knowing. “The mystical life rests on the premise that in the presence of spiritual consciousness neither material nor mental power is power” Joel S. Goldsmith. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and live in the knowledge of the Divine Principle.
- The word in Sanskrit is Purna which translates as perfect and means whole. Whole is the Divine creation but the mental/physical recreation is divided; in half or dualistic, incomplete. So the One Life is beyond corporeal sense level but we must have attention for it to activate it in our experience. Also from the Bible we have, Genesis 1:31″ And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.” John 1:3 “All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.”
- Bible quotes to discuss:
Matthew 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
Matthew14:36 And besought him that they might only touch the hem of his garment: and as many as touched were made perfectly whole.
Matthew 19:21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.
Luke 6:40 The disciple is not above his master: but every one that is perfect shall be as his master.
John 17:23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.
Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
- A good way to begin is found in Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
- Herb Fitch Living in the Fourth Dimension
4D 3A “I’m not making withered arms disappear. I’m recognizing their non-reality. I’m not making cancers disappear. I’m recognizing their non-reality. I’m not making the problems of this world disappear. I’m recognizing their non-reality. We’re getting behind the scenes to recognize that God is all and in Him is no darkness at all. And our work is to banish in us the thoughts, the beliefs, the seeds of concept that accept another life, another power, another activity than perfect Divine activity. There is no other. The acceptance of another is the continuation of a divided consciousness.”
August Moon is a radio talk show with the title August Full Moon in Aquarius.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the full Moon on August 22, 2021 at 8:02 AM EDT and how we can use what surrounds us to awaken what is within us. In this show they will discuss a way to use astrology to develop a proper sense of the infinite in order to live under the influence of Spiritual awareness. Listen as they explain the logic and order of Divine intelligence found in the solar system as a tool to rise above the changing conditions of the mental universe. Mary Baker Eddy Mis. 358:12-13 “All men shall be satisfied when they “awake in His likeness,” and they never should be until then.” Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and live under the influence of Spiritual awareness.
- Full Moon in Aquarius means the Sun is in Leo and the luminaries are in opposition. Aquarius is the masculine side of Muladhara Chakra and Leo is the Masculine side of Ajna Chakra the beginning and end (alpha and omega) of pingala nadi; the path of ascending Prana.
- Using the Infinite Spiritual Body to gain awareness for the I of Being. Saturn is the planet assigned to rule Muladhara Chakra because Saturn rules Capricorn and Aquarius. Saturn is the last of the personal planets because up to Saturn the planets are visible with the naked eye or by natural man. In astrology Aquarius has a dual rulership with Uranus as the co-ruler and Uranus is the first of the transpersonal planets. 1 Corinthians 2:14 “But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.”
- Metaphorically the birth of Christ is in Capricorn which is the feminine side of Muladhara Chakra and Christ is the saving aspect of Truth which makes the Divine Creation comprehensive to human consciousness.
- The Infinite Spiritual Body mapped out by the Zodiac and Solar system is like having a huge computer screen; provided we understand it is a mental image. The material universe is the mental universe made visible but it is not the Spiritual Universe. It is a thought about the Spiritual Universe a reflection; keeping in mind the Kingdom of Heaven is within and at hand.
- Here we work with the physics of Spirituality and use the material law– like attracts like as methodology. Natural man sees the mental/material universe but doesn’t see or have attention for the Spiritual Divine Universe and consciousness is experience.
- In Yoga the term used is detachment. In order to free thought from the influence of mortal mind we must attach thought to Divine Mind, the invisible and intangible. As a stepping stone, rather than reacting to the swirling variations of the changing conditions of the personal mentality we hold attention on the logic, order and predictability of the Zodiac and Solar system as a proper sense of the Infinite. Here we are using what is visible and tangible to understand what is invisible and intangible to the corporeal senses until the Spiritual senses awaken; at which time we let Divine Mind take over the scientific government of what seems to be personal sense.
- Separate wheat from tares: as personal sense rises into a faith in the Divine creative Principle which is running a perfect universe. Then, begin to rest in the knowledge that there is only One Perfect Life and not many appearances and by letting go of the false sense. Now, accept and live in the knowledge of the Infinite Spiritual Body which takes care of what appears to be a personal physical body. Ask yourself the question am I a separate entity or am I the Divine Principle?
- Goswami Kriyananda called the Bible an astrology book and Mary Baker Eddy wrote, “Acquaintance with the original texts, and willingness to give up human beliefs (established by hierarchies, and instigated sometimes by the worst passions of men), open the way for Christian Science to be understood, and make the Bible the chart of life, where the buoys and healing currents of Truth are pointed out.” (Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures, p. 24:4).
Accidents is a radio talk show titled The Truth About Accidents.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the cliché saying “there are no accidents” along with various interpretations of the phrase. In this show they will discuss the sliding scale of experience; from looking for the meaning behind the accident to the realization that it is impossible to have an accident under Divine Law. Listen as they explain the wrath of God as the Love of God which will not allow individuals to accept anything less than Perfection. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and live under the influence under the protection of Divine Law.
- Starting with there are no accidents because there is a reason for the accident thus making the incident intentional to the higher understanding when Spirit is cause creation is perfect void of accidents.
- So the statement there are no accidents can be thought of as true but there are two very different ways of looking at it. One, we believe in good and bad which puts us under the law of karma. The perfect accountant; for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. This belief gives a sense of power to mental and physical laws which keeps us trapped in the cycle of death and rebirth– the false sense of existence. Two, we believe in the Divine Creation which is only good, absolute goodness where there are no accidents because there is only perfect Life and absolute harmony.
- In both choices there are no accidents but one is void of accidents and the other sees accidents as a consequence based on mental and physical choices.
- The real question here may be– do I believe in the mental/physical universe driven by the belief in two powers good and evil or do I believe in the Spiritual universe driven by a belief in one power absolute Goodness.
- A Parenthesis in Eternity by Joel Goldsmith, he writes,
“To understand this makes it clear that in our spiritual identity all
that God is, we are. There is no need, therefore, to turn to God for
something: there is the need only to recognize this relationship of
oneness, and then create within ourselves a vacuum, so that we can
realize: My being is constituted of the quality, the substance, and the
essence of God; and it is the law of God that governs, guides, directs.
and instructs me.
The nature of our being is the same as the nature of God-being,
for we are one. Relaxing in that oneness, we permit the Invisible to
govern, uphold, sustain, move, feed, clothe, house, direct, and instruct
us. This is different from thinking of ourselves as something separate
and apart from God, having to ask God or attempting to influence
Him: this is the difference between successful spiritual living and
unsuccessful living of any type.
God’s grace governs us. God’s grace is our sufficiency, but that
Grace is not brought into our experience by praying to God in the
sense of asking, pleading, or seeking for it. Rather does it come by
relaxing into an atmosphere of receptivity.
At this very moment let us turn from the human picture which
is presenting itself to us and realize that we live and move and have
our being in God. Wherever we are, let us relax in the Invisible. We
cannot see, hear, taste, touch, or smell It, but through faith, through
an inner conviction, we can understand that the place whereon we
stand is holy ground, that where the I of us is, God is, that the kingdom
of God is within us, right where we are, and then, feeling that,
- We can’t simply say there are no accidents but believe in accidents and be under the protection of Divine Law. Jesus told us “resist not evil” because there is no evil in Spiritual identity. Evil is a concept of the human creation which runs on belief; Spirit is the only Self-existent power.
- The message of the Christ is to acknowledge this larger sense of Life.
Mapping 2 is a radio talk show with the title Mapping the Infinite Spiritual Body 2.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will continue to talk about the Revelation of Saint John as a map to help material sense find the invisible intangible Spiritual Body. Listen as they use the man, bull, lion and eagle to discover the Divine sequence of the Zodiac. In this show they will compare churches to chakras and the Salutations of the Sun and Moon to the four and twenty elders. When a bee comes back to the hive it does a dance; in these movements it tells all the other bees where it went to get the pollen. Movement as attunement to the Divine creation. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and live under the influence of Spiritual Awareness.
- What we will do today is look deeper into the four and twenty elders and make the correlation between them and the 24 positions utilized in Salutation to the Moon and Salutation to the Sun as a practice to attune the mind/body complex to the Divine Idea. Before we were trying to invoke Prana into the systems of the physical body but now we know that can’t work; now we realize that when you throw a rope to a boat from a dock we are not pulling the dock to the boat but the boat to the dock. Here now we lift the concept of a physical body and touch it to the Divine Idea; the Infinite Spiritual Body. Here we have movement instructed by Science to resolve things into thoughts and exchange the objects of sense for the Divine Idea. Followed by thoughts instructed by Science the shift to Salutation to the Sun we are now in the mental body and the position becomes a channel to express the Divine Idea represented by Divine Qualities.
- Revelations 4:4 And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.5 And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God. Revelations 4:10 The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying, 11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. Revelations 5:7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne. 8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints. Also; 14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever. Revelations 11:16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God, 17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned. Revelations 19:4 And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia.
- Wisdom, seats, elders and worship.
- Worship: good example found in Herb Fitch 4D – 6A , “Now then, after Thomas feels the wounds, he gets down on his hands and knees. He gets down on his knees, at any rate, and he says, “My Lord and my Master.” Now, this is a symbolism, and that’s why John put it in because he, alone, knew the meaning of getting down on your knees and saying, “My Lord and my Master.” This was the acceptance by Thomas of the Christ within himself. Thomas was capitulating finally to Christ, instead of to sense perception. He was accepting Christ within. Anyone else in that room who had not gone through the steps these men had gone through would not have seen that which is called the resurrected body. Only one who had accepted Christ within could see it, and that is why Thomas was now on his knees saying, “My Lord and my Master.” He was surrendering to Christ within.”
Mapping is a radio talk show with the title Mapping the Infinite Spiritual Body.
Mapping the Infinite Spiritual Body
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the Revelation of Saint John as a map to help material sense find the invisible intangible Spiritual Body. Listen as they use the man, bull, lion and eagle to discover the Divine sequence of the Zodiac. In this show they will compare churches to chakras and the Salutations of the Sun and Moon to the four and twenty elders. When a bee comes back to the hive it does a dance; in these movements it tells all the other bees where it went to get the pollen. Movement as attunement to the Divine creation. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and live in the Spiritual Identity.
- When you are driving somewhere unknown and there is someone giving you directions. You can literally arrive at the destination and not know where you are based on your awareness of the trip; if you are paying attention to the instructions or mindlessly going thru the turns. The same is true for Spiritual practice; we can go to a class and follow the teacher without ever being able to lead the class. There is also an important variable to consider, practice makes perfect only when practice is perfect. It seems to me humanity has been following “Spiritual” practices that only lead to the promise of “Perfection” and not the Truth of Being. Here we are looking to Perfect the practice that leads to the God experience.
- Astrology as a Spiritual Science; may be the cosmic map which can be a wonderful tool in understanding the underlying infinite Spiritual Body. The miracle of accepting and living in the knowledge of the infinite Spiritual Body is what takes care of what is called the personal physical body. Mapping consciousness.
- Herb Fitch in 4D 14B he states, “If we could accept Identity now, we would all be accepting the same Identity, the infinite Self. We would all be accepting the same Body, the infinite Body, and then we would all be joint heirs in Christ, not because the Bible said so, but because we know that what it said is so.” Here we are trying to map out what that Infinite Spiritual Body looks like and if not able to see yet with Spiritual sense at least how to point awareness in the right direction. As the Tibetans say we need the finger to point to the moon but woe unto him who mistakes the finger for the moon; for they shall not know the bright light of the moon nor what a finger is.
- David Keyston, wrote “Mary Baker Eddy recognized mortal mind’s nature as wholly hypnotic, deceptive mesmerism. She recognized that what we perceive as matter through the physical senses actually points to the real, the present divinely spiritual fact; it is mortal mind which presents the counterfeit.” Mapping is what we are talking about.
- Joel Goldsmith in A Parenthesis in Eternity says, “”How can we be aware of the people in this world? There is only one way. We have to peck that shell open; we have to break through the limitations of this mind that tries to tell us that there are only the people and the territory around us, and we have to open our vision until we are aware of the sun, moon, and stars, the oceans and mountains, and then before we know it, as our vision grows wider and wider and wider, we discover that there are lands and countries across the sea filled with people.”
- Expanding identity beyond the limits of personal sense and body awareness into the Infinite Spiritual Body (Body of Christ). The church tries to represent this by ingesting bread and wine into the physical body which seems to have given humanity the promise of religion but not the God experience. Here we are capitulating the mind/body complex to be ingested by the Mystical Body the Infinite Spiritual body which is everywhere now but only to Divine Mind. Here we use the Zodiac to stretch material sense beyond the physical and mental perspectives and add movements in harmony with the Divine sequence to attune the mind/body complex in rising and falling and rising to symbolize the surrender of personal sense to Spiritual Substance.
- Herb Fitch, 4D 14B states, “As this recognition of Christ Self grows, so does the acceptance of the Christ Mind, and as you come into the awareness of the Christ Mind, superseding your former sense of a finite, limited mind, you must accept a Christ Body. You cannot have a Christ Mind and a human body. You cannot have an infinite Mind and a finite body. It’s impossible. And so you come to that place where you can look out at the Universe and say, “This is my Body. The Universe is my Body,” and (not) even the visible Universe. Everything in this Universe is imitating my Body.” The reason I say even the visible Universe is because Mary Baker Eddy said in Body, “Omnipresence means the full presence of God as all, that God is everywhere, all the time. It means that God and his activity is all there is, not only of the invisible, but of the visible, not only of the formless, but of the formed. Therefore it must follow that the formed is as perfect as the formless, the manifest is as perfect as the unmanifest; for since there is but one unchanging creator, one activity, one power, one perfect Mind bringing forth its own perfect substance, it logically follows that all form is changeless and eternally perfect.”
Die Daily is a radio talk show titled Died and Went to Heaven; Discussed.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about waking state, dream state, and dreamless state to help understand being awake, asleep, alive, and dead as the false sense of existence. Listen as they will explain shifts in consciousness as the determining factor in what is called life today– die to the false sense and realize the Truth. In this show Heaven will be looked at as the Omnipresent Divine Creation; held, controlled, and governed by the Divine Law of Life. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and live in the Kingdom of Heaven.
- Being awake, asleep, alive, and dead– no difference. 1 Corithians 13:9 “For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. 11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.” Die Daily.
- The term awake defined here as “All men shall be satisfied when they “awake in His likeness,” and they never should be until then. ” Mary Baker Eddy Mis. 358:12-13.
- Something from Octavia Williams “True faith, is a Knowing, completely outside of time. It is not a trust that something is going to turn out alright. It is a Knowing, that Its perfection already exists invisibly and visibly, which is Seen when acceptance has reached a point
where Consciousness is open enough and pure enough, to See It.”
- Dying to personal sense is a great coping skill that we don’t seem to employ collectively. Such things as Bob Dylan saying “when you have nothing; you have nothing to lose” or Janice Joplin saying, “freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose” I look at these words as partial truths, human advice. The major difference between dying to personal sense and suicide is understanding there is an invisible intangible sustaining Principle behind the visible and tangible. Conscious awareness of this Truth becomes reliable to the one who says, “save or I perish.” We must start with the Divine Creation, Life is Perfect.
- Something from Herb Fitch 4D 22B, “There never was “a me.” There was only I infinite. And when you catch that second in which you know that all I am is a lot of sense impressions glued together in my mind, you begin to get that vastness of looking out in the universe which is not obstructed by forms, by matter, by invisible atoms. You clean out of your mind of all belief in anything atomic or visible or tangible or material. You live in your unobstructed, perfect infinite, invisible, One Universe. And now there’s the paralytic. It’s instantaneous: There wasn’t any paralytic to be there.
This cosmic image in time and space, you see it for what it is—without taking thought. I am there. Now, the full Godhead is there. I don’t have to think about it. It’s there, and It knows, and It does, and It maintains, and It supports Itself. It creates and does not permit any variation from Its perfection. This is your Soul Consciousness. You see the bird, and instantly something in you says, “This is I invisible,” and all of the space between the bird and your physical form disappears in your Consciousness because it is all I invisible, and you rest. You’re not worried about that bird be-ing hurt anymore. The moment you find yourself giving up fear, concern, doubt, distrust, sus-picion, you’ll know you have caught the Soul realm.
And that’s how this whole new Body begins to be part of your Awareness. You’re not form-ing It. You’re becoming conscious of It because this Body is bigger than this room.”
- The peace that comes with the new perspective of Spiritual Sense talked about in the Bible Philippians 4:7 (KJV) “And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.”
Impersonalize is a radio talk show titled Impersonalize the Good, Bad, and Beautiful.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about “At-One-ment” as an exact science which can be experienced only in impersonal Spiritual identity. In this show they will discuss the value of demonstration because we can’t prove the Principle of Truth without union with It. Listen as they explore the question; How do I know Mind is conscious of Itself as me? Impersonalize and Spiritualize are two words calling for the same experience; sow to the One not the many. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and become conscious of the One Divine Life.
- What does it mean to be at One? Terms like impersonalize, nothingize, spiritualize are all words in a book until it is experienced as a predictable event. To me, these are the words associated with the process of purifying consciousness- cleansing it of all concepts and beliefs.
- Herb Fitch 4D 21A “I am that Spirit, which is the all. I am infinite Consciousness.” And therefore, as you stand in your true Identity of infinite Consciousness, watching the world pictures, I in the midst of You—not you—but I in the midst of You, It is I who dissolve the world pictures, It is I who adjust and bring forth the invisible harmony. I in the midst of you overcomes the world.”
- Mary Baker Eddy, “In 1896 Mrs. Eddy wrote Lida Stone: … What our Cause needs most is the impersonalization of thought. I see little if any growth in this direction. To destroy any effect we must remove its cause. The first error was limiting Mind, or personality, which was supposed to contain mind. Now to love or hate or fear or believe in this finity of mind called mortal personality is to preserve the cause of all error…. No persons can grow into Christian Science until they have grown out of attaching themselves to personality either through fear, love, or hate.”
- To bring impersonalization to an experiential level let’s look at this. Gilbert Carpenter wrote in 500 Watching Points: “Is it not error to cherish the notion, that the ability to comprehend the deep things of God is a developed quality attained through study and application alone? True, such study and application are needed in order to know what it is that prevents students from expressing and voicing the Mind that was in Christ Jesus, a thing divinely and scientifically natural to the one whose thought is freed from the influence of mortal mind. The student’s higher task is to empty his thought so that the deep things of God may flow in.”
- The only place atonement appears in the new testament is Romans 5:11″ And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.”
- We are being told we are the Spirit of Truth, the expression of an indestructible Principle and to live in that knowledge. Keep in mind the Divine creative Principle does not permit imperfection; to become conscious of this Spiritual Law behind the appearance must correct all imperfections. The miracle of accepting and living in the knowledge of the infinite Spiritual Body is what takes care of what is called the personal physical body.