Adversary is a radio talk show with the title Time the Invisible Adversary.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the Solar Eclipse on 6/10 /21 19° Gemini 47′ as a tool, to use what is visible and tangible to reveal the Changeless State of Being. Listen as they discuss the possibilities that appear when time is no longer on your side. In this show they will explore the difference between rational now in time and the Eternal Now in Truth. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and live in the Eternal Now.
- Rolling Stones songs Time is on my Side and Time Waits for No One. We think we are living in time but in fact we are dying in time. We are slowly drowning in the waters of time and without knowing it. We are hypnotized
- Is punctuality a Divine quality? Gilbert Carpenter wrote in 500 Watching Points: “Is it not error to cherish the notion, that the ability to comprehend the deep things of God is a developed quality attained through study and application alone? True, such study and application are needed in order to know what it is that prevents students from expressing and voicing the Mind that was in Christ Jesus, a thing divinely and scientifically natural to the one whose thought is freed from the influence of mortal mind. The student’s higher task is to empty his thought so that the deep things of God may flow in.”
- We don’t see time; only what we call the effects of time. Step out of time into Eternity. “Mary Baker Eddy recognized mortal mind’s nature as wholly hypnotic, deceptive mesmerism. She recognized that what we perceive as matter through the physical senses actually points to the real, the present divinely spiritual fact; it is mortal mind which presents the counterfeit.”
- Rational is thinking in time and Spiritual is knowing outside time. We can’t live in time; we can only die in time. How does one step out of time? By accepting Spiritual identity the changeless state of Being.
- Herb Fitch Avila Beach 1b “And so while we may seem to suffer from things, objects, powers of the world, lacks, and limitations, our invisible adversary is the sense of time, which supports the activity of the visible world. And in that sense of time we are born, and in that sense of time we think we live, and in that sense of time we think we die. We literally drown in time, and this is a universal experience, a universal hypnotism.” Here he reminds us time is the enemy because it is the unreal disguised as the real.