Impersonalize is a radio talk show titled Impersonalize the Good, Bad, and Beautiful.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about “At-One-ment” as an exact science which can be experienced only in impersonal Spiritual identity. In this show they will discuss the value of demonstration because we can’t prove the Principle of Truth without union with It. Listen as they explore the question; How do I know Mind is conscious of Itself as me? Impersonalize and Spiritualize are two words calling for the same experience; sow to the One not the many. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and become conscious of the One Divine Life.
- What does it mean to be at One? Terms like impersonalize, nothingize, spiritualize are all words in a book until it is experienced as a predictable event. To me, these are the words associated with the process of purifying consciousness- cleansing it of all concepts and beliefs.
- Herb Fitch 4D 21A “I am that Spirit, which is the all. I am infinite Consciousness.” And therefore, as you stand in your true Identity of infinite Consciousness, watching the world pictures, I in the midst of You—not you—but I in the midst of You, It is I who dissolve the world pictures, It is I who adjust and bring forth the invisible harmony. I in the midst of you overcomes the world.”
- Mary Baker Eddy, “In 1896 Mrs. Eddy wrote Lida Stone: … What our Cause needs most is the impersonalization of thought. I see little if any growth in this direction. To destroy any effect we must remove its cause. The first error was limiting Mind, or personality, which was supposed to contain mind. Now to love or hate or fear or believe in this finity of mind called mortal personality is to preserve the cause of all error…. No persons can grow into Christian Science until they have grown out of attaching themselves to personality either through fear, love, or hate.”
- To bring impersonalization to an experiential level let’s look at this. Gilbert Carpenter wrote in 500 Watching Points: “Is it not error to cherish the notion, that the ability to comprehend the deep things of God is a developed quality attained through study and application alone? True, such study and application are needed in order to know what it is that prevents students from expressing and voicing the Mind that was in Christ Jesus, a thing divinely and scientifically natural to the one whose thought is freed from the influence of mortal mind. The student’s higher task is to empty his thought so that the deep things of God may flow in.”
- The only place atonement appears in the new testament is Romans 5:11″ And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.”
- We are being told we are the Spirit of Truth, the expression of an indestructible Principle and to live in that knowledge. Keep in mind the Divine creative Principle does not permit imperfection; to become conscious of this Spiritual Law behind the appearance must correct all imperfections. The miracle of accepting and living in the knowledge of the infinite Spiritual Body is what takes care of what is called the personal physical body.