Spirit Born is a radio talk show with the title Born Again of Water and Spirit.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the idea of being born again into the Divine creation as a real experience by coming out of this world. Listen as they discuss the evidence procedure that accompanies the process of accepting Spiritual identity. In this show they will explain some differences between thinking spiritually and demonstration the presence of Divine Perfection. John 3:3 “Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.” Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and walk in the Kingdom of heaven on earth.
- Lets look at this; John 3:6 “That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.” Go a little bit further with 1Peter 1:23 “Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. 24 For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away. 25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.”
- We must accept Spiritual identity which is what dissolves the material sense of existence; the acceptance of One Life and only One Perfect eternal life. We can’t have a personal sense of life and be Spiritual.
- When we are born of the flesh we look for food, mother and external approval but when born of the Spirit we heal the sick, reform the sinner, raise the dead which is called preaching the gospel.
- We have some things from Herb Fitch 4D 12A “Can you run the Universe better? Can you do anything better than God? Can you run this form better than God? Can you run the world or your business better than God? Can you do anything in the world that God cannot do better than you? And if you have accepted God being here, then consistency says God being here, I will let God live God’s Life here where the world sees me. Now we don’t have to complicate our lives. We can really accept that God being here, It is happening. It Is. And we will create the vacuum of concept so that all that is here now is God. You’re sweeping out all that is not God from your belief until your belief is the inner assurance of God’s presence.
Now, what shall I pray for, if God is here? The acknowledgement of God is my prayer. The acknowledgement of the Presence is the only prayer necessary, and in the acknowledgement of the Presence, you are accepting Grace. Now, if you still have a lingering belief that a discord is present, then you really have not accepted that God is present, because God cannot be in a cancerous body. If God is present, the cancerous body cannot be present. So we’re coming to that high place where you’re facing the facts, not ignoring them and hoping for God to do something.”
Sense Spirit is a radio talk show titled Sense, Receive and Accept the Holy Spirit.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about learning how to sense, receive and accept the Holy Spirit which is the activity of the Divine creative Principle. In this show they will discuss possible methods to practice in order to demonstrate the omnipresence of the perfect Divine creation. Listen as they explore what it takes to live under the influence of true Spiritual Awareness. “Felt ye the power of the Word?” Mary Baker Eddy Miscellaneous Writings 398:23. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and receive the Power of the Word.
- Learning how to sense, receive, and accept the Holy Spirit. Sense the Spirit by rising above corporeal sense and resting in the invisible, intangible Silence and Stillness of the pure activity of the Divine creative Principle which is peace, love, joy, goodness, kindness, gentleness, faithfulness, patience, and temperance. Receive the Spirit by taking no thought for a personal self and making your mind an avenue of awareness for Silence and Stillness. Accept the Spirit by surrendering personal will and trusting the Power of Life, Love, Truth, Principle, Soul, Mind, and Spirit.
- Herb Fitch 4th Dimension 10A, “For you to receive the Ghost, you must know yourself to be the Light of God, the Christ.” We can’t be a human thinking about Spirit; we must be Spirit knowing itself as Spirit. There is only One Life and it is Perfect; so who am I and who are you? Belief in a second life puts you out of the Kingdom.
- Spiritual healing is accomplished by an actual God Realization; we cannot realize God with the mortal mind, we need the Mind of Christ. Never deny and never affirm anything because it admits the presence of Something other than the One Divine Life.
- Like attracts like; we must know ourselves in the way we are known by the Creator to receive the Holy Spirit. To do this we must know God aright and the concept of God is not going to bring the Holy Spirit into conscious awareness. We need the Christ to sense the Divine activity. The Christ is Spiritual light dawning on human consciousness and we receive it by coming out of the obstructions to Spiritual light. Mortal mind is supposititious absence of Christ Mind or Divine Mind which is the false belief in the absence of Spiritual light– the activity of the Divine creative Principle.
Present Spirit is a radio talk show with the title Absent from the Body and Present with the Spirit.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about making your mind an avenue of awareness for the Divine Omnipresence. In this show they will discuss the pragmatic application of 2 Cor 5:8 “We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.” Listen as they explain why it is so important to be conscious of the Divine in order to demonstrate the Principle. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and experience the power of Divine Love.
- Bicknell Young Body, “In the practice of Christian Science we spend much time in gaining a true sense of body. With the revelation of Christian Science we begin to consider the body from a metaphysical standpoint or from a state of mind somewhat illumined with the facts of divine Science. From the standpoint of metaphysics, we do not deny our body because it seems material to us, but we do deny our human, material sense of body. We keep our body and we understand and affirm that our body is an eternal verity, intact here and now as it is in Truth – – the one eternal body, the forever embodiment of divine ideas. The false appearance of false material sense that we call body is not body at all, but is a misconception of the one eternal body at hand. How many of us are willing to be “absent” from the limited material sense that we call body, and to be “present” with the true sense of body that is spiritual, painless, harmonious, Mind-governed and Mind-sustained. “
- Bicknell Young Oneness, “Much may be accomplished for the Cause of Christian Science, and the world today, by the individual who is knowing, and being the one Mind. Because he understands his being to be the individual appearing or manifesting of God, this individual works effectively, with power. He loses a sense of himself as having a mind separate from God. He feels sure of his work, and he speaks with authority, whether it is a belief of sin, disease, death, or warring nations, he is handling. One does not feel that his work is futile, if the suggestion should come, “What can your thinking do among so many?” He knows better than that, because he is gaining a new meaning of “One with God is a majority.” For he knows his consciousness is God.”
- Bicknell Young Oneness “What cannot God do? Mrs. Eddy says (Mis. 189:15), “The supposition that Soul, or Mind, is breathed into matter, is a pantheistic doctrine that presents a false sense of existence, and the quickening spirit takes it away: revealing, in place thereof, the power and perfection of a released sense of Life in God and Life as God. The Scriptures declare Life to be the infinite I AM, not a dweller in matter.” She continues, “For man to know Life as it is, namely God, the eternal good, gives him not merely a sense of existence, but an accompanying consciousness of spiritual power that subordinates matter and destroys sin, disease, and death.” And further, “This, Jesus demonstrated; insomuch that St. Matthew wrote, ‘The people were astonished at his doctrine: for he taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes.’ This spiritual power, healing sin and sickness, was not confined to the first century; it extends to all time, inhabits eternity, and demonstrates Life without beginning or end.”
Spirit and Spiritual Understanding in Kriya Yoga
Spiritual Understanding is a radio talk show discussing the concept of Spirit and the role of Spiritual understanding in Kriya Yoga.
Spiritual Understanding: Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the role of Spirit in human development; making Divine Love the essence of true reality. Listen as they discuss the position of Spirit as the only cause in creation and what it looks like when we think with Divine Mind. They will explain the complexity of the human experience based on a multidimensional reality system and the option to spiritualize thought. Spirit holds the intelligence of the Divine creative Principle; unleash the power. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness!
Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and understand yourself Spiritually.
Spiritual Understanding Notes:
1. The concept of Love broken down from levels of consciousness:
a. Larvae State with an animal nature love is sexual and carnal.
b. Chrysalis State with a human nature love is sensual and mental.
c. Adult State with a Divine nature Love is unconditional and eternal.
2. Whatever is humanly conceived is a departure from Divine Law. Whatever is real and right is eternal.
3. What are the factors of Divine presence and power? God is good only,
4. To reject the testimony of the 5 senses to usher in the glory of a super-sensible Life in Spirit.
5. Who wants to be mortal, or would not gain the true Ideal of Life and recover his own individuality?
6. Music is the harmony of being and silence is the music of Spirit.
7. Spirit speaks when the senses are silent,
8. Patience, forgiveness, faith, and affection are the symptoms of Spirit. Divine Nature is Loving Kindness. To be loving and kind is to demonstrate your understanding of Spirit. Like attracts like and the activity of the Divine nature ushers in the Divine Creative Intelligence of the Universe. Peace, harmony, tranquility, and union.
9. The sum of the parts doesn’t equal the whole. The realms of Spirit is unity and the absolute. This is not comprehensive to human senses; and it is wise not to try to approximate its likeness to human thinking. Remember we are talking about the Sleep we return from where there is no recollection.
Train the Mind to Serve Spirit
Spirit is a radio talk show discussing the simple instruction to train the mind to serve Spirit and train the body to serve the mind.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about Kriya Yoga as a Spiritual Science. Swami Rama Tirtha said, “train the mind to serve Spirit; train the body to serve the mind.” They will discuss the goal of this simple practice to realize we are eternal spiritual being. Listen as they talk about how a mortal mind creates a mortal body– secular is not Spiritual. This system of Traditional Yoga is all about demonstration of the Spiritual Laws of immortality. Learn how to go from knowing to doing. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness!
Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and become the eternal Spiritual being you are.
1. The secret to Life is to put God first. Train the mind to serve God.
2. Quote from S&H Mary Baker Eddy page 324 “if the idea of the supremacy of Spirit, which is the true conception of being, come not to your thought, you cannot be benefited by what I say.”
3. What does it mean to serve Spirit; to think that Spirit is more important than me. This awareness can unfold into recognition that we are connected to Something; pure, powerful, and sacred.
4. This simple act of putting God ahead of ourselves is a deliberate act of worship.
5. The role of selfless service to Spirit. The key to being selfless is to understand that you are an eternal spiritual being, a reflection of Divine law seeking expression.
6. Connection with something pure, powerful, and sacred. Remembering we are Created, sustained, protected, and directed by Divine Law.
7. Pure consciousness brings perfect health. This is a valuable sign to work with.
8. There is a difference between believing and demonstrating; Belief in God does not do the work of Spiritual Understanding.
9. Am I a liberated Spiritual Being or am I a consciousness trapped in limited material beliefs? How do we know and what are the tangible clues. Health is a major one, fearless, virtuous, purposeful, energetic.