I Contact is a radio talk show with the title The Practical Application of “I” Contact
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about some of the benefits acquired with the realization; there is only One Divine Life in the entire universe– I am alone. In this show they will discuss what it means to assume Spiritual identity by knowing yourself in the same way as creation is known by the creator. Listen as they explain the function of living in the knowledge of the Divine Creation as a demonstrable Principle. “If Spirit or the power of divine Love bear witness to the truth, this is the ultimatum, the scientific way, and the healing is instantaneous.” Mary Baker Eddy S&H 411:10. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and experience the power of One.
- Here we are talking about “I” contact and not eye contact. We mean the realization of only One Divine Life as the I of all Being. The revelation of the Divine creation as the only reality and the understanding– Life is Perfect. With this perspective comes the understanding that what is reporting in the five material senses isn’t life at all.
- John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
- John 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am…
- A little more “I” contact Exodus 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
- We talk about eye contact and having a moment which is in passing time, a fleeting moment like the flash of lightning and cling to the memory, mostly because we have not had the “I” experience of knowing; I am the Spirit of Life. The “moment” is the recognition of the I of my being is the I of your being; the One Divine Life looking at Itself from Itself, within Itself. Only One Life and in this realization that I am everywhere now, I am all. I am the reflection of an indestructible Principle made in the image and likeness of the Divine. A lifting into Spiritual Selfhood and out of personal sense.
- Another quote: James 5:14 “Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: 15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.” These are important instructions elders of the church is The Christ; elders are human wisdom recognizing the church is “Lord’s House” or Divine Consciousness. In Yoga it is a Chakra; that place where thought is the same as the Divine Idea.
- Herb Fitch 4D 18A “God is really my Identity.” And as you read this, “God is really my Identity,” you’re reading about your Identity. Now that is our starting point: “God is really my Identity.” And then as you begin a day in any other identity, you can expect to find a conflict, because you cannot move in another identity to your true Self and expect the rhythm of God to be functioning in you, as you, through, you, doing the Father’s work on earth.”
- More Herb, “And now your meditation takes a very deep turn. As I accept God Identity, there is no personal me, there is no personal him, there is no personal her, there is no personal it. There is only God Identity. There is no one else but God Identity. That means your Universe has One Identity. There are no pieces. There are no divisions. There is only One Identity, and It is God; and now you’re establishing a God to God relationship with everyone you will meet. The Identity I claim for Myself is the Identity of You, Him, Her, and it; and therefore, there is no person to person. There is only God to God. There is only One Mind, One Substance, One law, One infinite perfection.
And instead, now, of looking out from a human sense of things at a world of many parts, you’re accepting the One Universe as the One Being. You’re not living in a personal sense of me.”