Pisces Moon is a radio talk show with the title September Full Moon in Pisces
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the full Moon on September 20, 2021 at 7:55 PM EDT; as a call to step out of time into Eternity. Listen as they discuss the Moon separating conjunction with Neptune and applying opposition to Mars as a lead in, to think differently. In this show they will explore the mutable signs, three modes of mortal thinking, and Divine Mind symbolize by the two fishes. The Moon in Pisces represents the endocrine system and the Sun in Virgo states I am clean; true cleanliness stems from knowing I am Spirit, only pure Spirit. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and know I am Spirit.
Looking at the Chart for Hampton NH we have Taurus rising with Venus in Scorpio in the 7th House. Venus is in an applying opposition to the 1st house retrograde Uranus in Taurus and it is in a separating square to 10th house retrograde Saturn in Aquarius. Here we have a personal planet Venus the ruler of the Chart in Scorpio (sign of Detriment) in the 7th house (Domal Dignity) facing off with Uranus a transpersonal planet in Taurus and the 1st house and both are in a square to 10th house retrograde Saturn in Aquarius which is Domal Dignity and Rulership. Saturn is thought to be the task master in astrology and it is the last of the personal planets it represents with the Moon the principle of manifestation the concept of separation how we put things into form and protect them. In this model it represents the defense mechanism for the false sense of existence. Belief runs the false sense and fear perpetuates it.
Moon opposition Sun this is a faceoff between Spirit the Sun and the Moon matter the exchange takes place in the 12th house Moon in Pisces wide separating conjunction with Neptune in Pisces (rulership) opposite Mars and 6th house Sun in Virgo conjunct Mars in Libra (detriment) opposite Neptune. To help us understand the ongoing battle between Spirit and matter #3
Mythology though a symbolic language it has also been called a fake or false story. It is telling the material side of a Spiritual landscape. I like what Mark Sappenfield said in a talk about Christian Science. “This is one of the signs of the times that Christian Scientists must be alert to. The mental tides of political polarization would seek to draw us in – to get us to take up our bow and head out into the fight as well-meaning Horsemen. Politics today gives us a strong taste of how well that approach works. We don’t need to fear it. Polarization – the division of one into two – is an old trick. It’s the oldest trick, actually. Adam was the lie that God needed to divide himself to express himself – that the indissoluble nature of Spirit wasn’t good enough, that something else called “matter” had to exist. So we got the first polarization: matter and spirit. Then Adam himself wasn’t enough, so we got our second polarization: man and woman. Then all the trees in Eden weren’t good enough, so Adam and Eve chose the third polarization: the knowledge of good and evil. Mortal mind always needs two. It needs something to be against another thing. If there is only one, mortal mind has no claim to exist, since only Spirit can be one. So polarization is inherent to the lie of matter and always has been. In this way, we impersonalize politics. The problem is not any policy, really. It is the primal claim of division. These days, we hear a lot about “fake news.” Well, let me tell you something, folks. All matter-based news is fake. There is no such thing as journalistic truth or political truth or scientific truth. There is only Truth with a capital “T.” Like Emma Thompson, like Jesus, we keep about our Father’s business, and resist the temptation ever to depart from divine Truth. Then mental polarization has no foothold or foundation. Divine government is revealed.”
August Moon is a radio talk show with the title August Full Moon in Aquarius.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the full Moon on August 22, 2021 at 8:02 AM EDT and how we can use what surrounds us to awaken what is within us. In this show they will discuss a way to use astrology to develop a proper sense of the infinite in order to live under the influence of Spiritual awareness. Listen as they explain the logic and order of Divine intelligence found in the solar system as a tool to rise above the changing conditions of the mental universe. Mary Baker Eddy Mis. 358:12-13 “All men shall be satisfied when they “awake in His likeness,” and they never should be until then.” Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and live under the influence of Spiritual awareness.
Full Moon in Aquarius means the Sun is in Leo and the luminaries are in opposition. Aquarius is the masculine side of Muladhara Chakra and Leo is the Masculine side of Ajna Chakra the beginning and end (alpha and omega) of pingala nadi; the path of ascending Prana.
Using the Infinite Spiritual Body to gain awareness for the I of Being. Saturn is the planet assigned to rule Muladhara Chakra because Saturn rules Capricorn and Aquarius. Saturn is the last of the personal planets because up to Saturn the planets are visible with the naked eye or by natural man. In astrology Aquarius has a dual rulership with Uranus as the co-ruler and Uranus is the first of the transpersonal planets. 1 Corinthians 2:14 “But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.”
Metaphorically the birth of Christ is in Capricorn which is the feminine side of Muladhara Chakra and Christ is the saving aspect of Truth which makes the Divine Creation comprehensive to human consciousness.
The Infinite Spiritual Body mapped out by the Zodiac and Solar system is like having a huge computer screen; provided we understand it is a mental image. The material universe is the mental universe made visible but it is not the Spiritual Universe. It is a thought about the Spiritual Universe a reflection; keeping in mind the Kingdom of Heaven is within and at hand.
Here we work with the physics of Spirituality and use the material law– like attracts like as methodology. Natural man sees the mental/material universe but doesn’t see or have attention for the Spiritual Divine Universe and consciousness is experience.
In Yoga the term used is detachment. In order to free thought from the influence of mortal mind we must attach thought to Divine Mind, the invisible and intangible. As a stepping stone, rather than reacting to the swirling variations of the changing conditions of the personal mentality we hold attention on the logic, order and predictability of the Zodiac and Solar system as a proper sense of the Infinite. Here we are using what is visible and tangible to understand what is invisible and intangible to the corporeal senses until the Spiritual senses awaken; at which time we let Divine Mind take over the scientific government of what seems to be personal sense.
Separate wheat from tares: as personal sense rises into a faith in the Divine creative Principle which is running a perfect universe. Then, begin to rest in the knowledge that there is only One Perfect Life and not many appearances and by letting go of the false sense. Now, accept and live in the knowledge of the Infinite Spiritual Body which takes care of what appears to be a personal physical body. Ask yourself the question am I a separate entity or am I the Divine Principle?
Goswami Kriyananda called the Bible an astrology book and Mary Baker Eddy wrote, “Acquaintance with the original texts, and willingness to give up human beliefs (established by hierarchies, and instigated sometimes by the worst passions of men), open the way for Christian Science to be understood, and make the Bible the chart of life, where the buoys and healing currents of Truth are pointed out.” (Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures, p. 24:4).
Obedient Eclipse is a radio talk show discussing the Full Moon Lunar Eclipse on July 5, 2020.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the Lunar Eclipse that happened on July 5, 2020 at 00:45 AM EDT in Capricorn 13° 38′ which is also the Full Moon phase for Solar Eclipse 1/5/19 15° Capricorn 25′; the seed is in full bloom. In this show they will be discussing how to use the rational to help understand the absolute; in the rational there appears to be here and there along with now and then– but in the absolute everywhere is here and all time is now. Listen as they explain the stellium (four or more planets in a sign) in Capricorn as a calling to obedience to the Divine Omnipresence. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and experience Divine Omnipresence.
The Full Moon is the delivery of the New Moon promise; what the New Moon promises the Full Moon delivers. On a larger scale this Full Moon is the Full Moon phase of the 2 year, 2 month, and 28 day cycle of the Solar Eclipse on 1/5/19 at 15° Capricorn 25′. What we are beginning to understand is the Divine sequence as the diagram of the visible to help reveal the anatomy of the Divine Idea, the effect of a Spiritual Impulse.
Stellium in Capricorn; Moon 13°, Jupiter 23°R, Pluto 23°R, and Saturn 29°R.
You don’t have to petition the Will of God. You have to recognize that it is functioning. You have to accept that the Will is functioning. You must go to the kingdom of God within you, the Christ who is seated on the throne of the Father.
Mark 4:19 “And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becomes unfruitful.” “Astrology is well in its place, but this place is secondary.”(Miscellaneous Writings 1883–1896, Mary Baker Eddy, p. 334:5–6)
Capricorn is ruled by Saturn and corresponds with the feminine side of Muladhara Chakra or Ephesus in Revelations and the Spiritual aspects of this “church,” chakra, or Lord’s House, or Divine consciousness within is– existence found in Spiritual sense. Matt 6:33 “But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.” Obedient Eclipse!
Three planets are retrograde; they appear to be moving backwards so we are getting a chance to repeat the lessons; kind of like being left back in school. Maybe better is a cosmic do over.
Solar Eclipse dates: New Moon 1/5/19 – 15° Capricorn 25′; First Quarter 10/5/19 – 12° Capricorn 09′; Full Moon 7/5/20 – 13° Capricorn 38′; Third Quarter 4/4/21 – 14° Capricorn 51′. Obedient Eclipse!
Celestial Navigation: is learning how to use the stars to pinpoint locations on the earth; this is what a GPS does for us. As we know the map doesn’t equal the destination but it is a tool to maintain a course. Spiritual astrology is a map to give us insight on the Divine Idea, the manifestations of corporeal sense and material appearances. In this model we use the physical appearance, the mortal thoughts (mental) and the Divine Idea (Spiritual Fact).
Pure Moon is a radio talk show with the title Full Moon in Virgo brings Purity.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about Full Moon 19° Virgo 37′ on 3/9/20 at 1:48 PM EDT and Mars conjunct the Solar Eclipse of 1/5/19 at 15° Capricorn 25′. What the New Moon promises the Full Moon delivers; in this show they will discuss the Divine Idea of the movement of the celestial bodies. Listen as they explore what surrounds us is within us; hiding in the invisible intangible Divine Presence. Purity is revealed when Divine Mind moves into Its rightful position as the Mind of humanity. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and live from the Truth of Being.
Divine Mind is too pure to behold inequity. Spirit is pure and not a mix of good and bad; It is absolute Goodness.
What is the Divine Idea of Astrology; what surrounds us is within us or as above so below. Science began with the observation of nature and astrology is the mother of science or can I say empirical science and what makes it a Spiritual Science is that it becomes an epistemic tool by using what is visible and tangible to reveal what is invisible and intangible.
The mirror effect of consciousness what is seeming to be looking outward is really looking inward.
What is the intention of the Divine Idea of Astrology is to know the Truth; there is only One Divine Life and it is Spiritual not material. What is my level of consciousness? Am I material, mental, or Spiritual? How would I know the difference? By using the testimony of your five senses it reflects– how we are thinking.
The Full Moon is the cosmic representation for Principle and Idea; the Moon is in full reflection of the Sun. The Moon in Virgo is the mid-mind level of mortal thought; which is human intelligence. Key thought; we’re living in the world of a false consciousness in which we think that our thoughts are real.
“Quiet minds cannot be perplexed or frightened but go on in fortune or misfortune at their own private pace, like a clock during a thunderstorm. ” Robert Louis Stevenson. Here we are learning how to use the Astrology to give the mind a secure platform to rest in and maintain quiet and stability in spite of the changing appearances.
Learning to perceive everything from the multilevel perspective is an epistemic tool; everything is thrice compounded– physical, mental, and Spiritual but it is of the utmost importance to put Spirit in its rightful position of importance; First.
Typical Astrology makes an association between the movement of the planets and the appearances on earth but it is not taking into account the changeless state of being found in the fixed Stars. New Moon 1/5/19 15° Capricorn 25′ First Quarter 10/5/19 – 12° Capricorn 09′ Full Moon 7/5/20 – 13° Capricorn 38′ Third Quarter 4/4/21 – 14° Capricorn 51′
Balance 2019 is a radio talk show discussing the Full Moon in Libra that falls on Good Friday this year for better understanding of the term balance.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will be talking about the Full Moon on 4/19/19 at 7:13 AM EDT in Libra this Good Friday. Listen as they discuss the symbolism of the crucifixion, the resurrection, and the ascension as the essential stages in Apotheosis. In this show they will be exploring the phases in human development leading to Spiritual understanding. The full moon delivers what the new moon promises; stop by and pick up some useful information. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the light in your soul and experience the initiation of your process.
Full Moon is the delivery day following the promise of the New Moon. Both the New Moon 15°Aries and the Full Moon 29° Libra are square Saturn 20° Capricorn. The path of descending Prana is Moon to Saturn. The crucifixion is symbolically the dissolving of material identity. The overcoming of the limited sense of self for the impersonal Spiritual Identity.
Crucifixion of the body, resurrection of the son, and the ascension to the Father. Is a metaphor for the process in development symbolized by the hero’s journey; separation, journey and return– Apotheosis.
The eight essential stages of Kriya Yoga are a complete holistic health management system. They consist of practices and a process called Apotheosis. The practices are a path of Action, path of Knowledge, and a path of Devotion specifically designed to initiate a process. The Process unfolds in three phases; unconscious awareness to self-conscious awareness, and finally to super conscious awareness– Total Consciousness is the goal of Kriya Yoga.
Inspiration is a radio talk show exploring the Full Moon in Taurus for new insights from the Moon conjunct Uranus.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will be talking about the Full Moon on 10/24/18 at 12:46 PM EDT in Taurus with a conjunction to Uranus. This Full Moon is the delivery day to the New Moon on 10/8/18 at 15° Libra; what began on this day is now in full visibility. In this show they will be discussing the practice of using what surrounds us to mirror what we are holding in consciousness. Listen as they explain the value of moving the mind from the changing conditions of the personal mentality into its rightful position as an avenue of awareness of the changeless state of Being. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness!
Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and penetrate the limits of sensual perception.
1. Transformation may come as dramatic change in lifestyle choices Moon conjunct Uranus opposition Sun conjunct Venus trine Saturn. There revelation that you have no life to live or to lose. Not dependent on nor denied by the world of form.
2. Standing in the “Silence” of the awareness of your True Being, The One– I Am. The hypnotism of a material sense of life is the only “sin”– a self apart from the One.
3. Ceasing from who we never were; we become who we truly are. In realization of Oneness there is no; and.
4. Something Mary Baker Eddy says SH 445:15-18 You render the divine law of healing obscure and void, when you weigh the human in the scale with the divine, or limit in any direction of thought the omnipresence and omnipotence of God. SH 445:15
5. Many false concepts about ourselves; such as I am a physical form which is not eternal is not your life. Right where I am is the Life of God which is my Life. Must be willing to depart the concepts of the sense mind; you thought there was another life besides God but there isn’t.
6. Sense mind can never tell you the Truth of your being; so don’t rely on the testimony of your senses. The Life of God accepted makes all things NEW. “I” is the Life of God in you
7. Your body becomes the Temple of the Holy Spirit and your mind becomes Divine Mind. Nothing changes but all that is false drops away and all that is True and Perfect is revealed to you.
8. Preview the new consciousness of this Earth; not a new age but a revealing of what has always been. Never accept the forms where all that is present is the perfect invisible Self.
9. See: what you call tomorrow is merely your sense of that which God already is. And the Life of God, having all of the qualities of God, and none of these qualities being visible to you, you learn to have faith in the unseen.
Uranus is the Light of the World that passes through opaque objects; the Light of Truth. 10. Neptune is the dissolving force of the universe; translating everything back into Spirit or nothingizing, undoing separation and returning to unity and the perfection of being, thus making everything One. Pluto is the power of Transformation making everything NEW and complete.
Gemini Advent is a radio talks show discussing the possibilities of Advent and the Full Moon in Gemini.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about Advent on 12/3/17 and the Full Moon in Gemini on the same day. This show will focus on the importance of preparation in Spirituality and the anticipation of delivery day. Listen as they explain how to use the transit of this Full Moon to prepare for the coming of the Messiah. Use these next four weeks to get yourself connected to the Life Force. Experience the transformation; from being on the outside looking in to being on the inside looking out. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and prey on Prana.
Gemini Advent Notes:
1. The significance of 4 Sundays before the coming of the Christ.
2. The Full Moon in Gemini is square Neptune a good time to attune your lower mind to the Life Force.
3. The Moon in Gemini brings Prana into the Respiratory System and the Sun in Sagittarius represents the quality of reverence.
4. Spirituality begins with the rebirthing of your body in the Life Force.
5. Explain the difference between worldly happiness, intellectual happiness, and Eternal Happiness.
6. Prey on Prana and become Divine. Like attracts like and two things can’t occupy the same space at the same time. Purify and Connect.
7. Advent; a coming into place, view, or being; arrival
8. Messiah is the anointed one; dedicated to the service of God.
9.The Essenes believed in “messiah” was an energy field and not a person. Going to the woods an preparing the way for the lord had different meaning for them.
Courage is a radio talk show discussing the Full Moon in Aries on October 5, 2017 and some of the possibilities.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the Full Moon on October 5, 2017 at 2:40 PM EDT. What the New Moon promises the Full Moon delivers. Listen as they discuss, the Moon in Aries opposition Sun in Libra; square Pluto in Capricorn. They will explore the possibilities of these aspects and the opportunities they carry. The show will focus on fear, how it can affect us and how to eliminate it. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and cast out all unnecessary fear.
1. Mars in Virgo conjunct Venus in Virgo square Saturn in Sagittarius; may bring a call to action surrounding personal desire and personal interest in relation to collective purpose.
2. 9th house Jupiter in Libra opposition 3rd house Uranus in Aries; may bring the opportunity to harmonize material mortal mind with spiritual immortal Mind.
3. CS Lewis reading “Perfect love, we know, casts out fear. But so do several other things– ignorance, alcohol, passion, presumption, and stupidity. It is very desirable that we should all advance to that perfection of love in which we shall fear no longer; but it is very undesirable, until we have reached that stage, that we should allow any inferior agent to cast out fear.”
4. This concept of perfect Love is an interesting topic to explore. Perfect love is Divine Love and the major reason why it casts out fear because it assumes ownership. We worry about what we own or are responsible for; by passing our identity from separate to a reflection of the Divine we give up responsibility and have nothing to worry about.
5. Fear originates from instinct and appetite, preservation and survival. Identity is attached to the physical form. When we separate from this limited perspective and realign with the Divine Spiritual being we transcend these limits. “I am in Divine Likeness” eternal, whole, spiritual being.
6. Fear – fantasy experienced as reality.
7. Stand in fear and we stand to lose; you can’t draw from fear and limitation and expect to become truth and wholeness. As the bible says we can’t get figs from thistle. We can’t get harmony from discord.
8. The 4 major obstacles to enlightenment are 1. Fear, 2. Ignorance, 3. Laziness and 4. Selfishness. Perfect Love is the antidote to these barriers to True consciousness.
9. Discovery – Inner Space Travel with Kriya Yoga.
Sagittarius Moon is a radio show about the Full Moon on Saturday 5/21/16 at 5:15 PM EDT. Saturday is also Armed Forces Day; we will discuss the wise use of force to uphold balance on earth. The wisdom of proper engagement in war; is only as a last resort.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the Full Moon on Saturday 5/21/16 at 5:15 PM EDT. Saturday is also Armed Forces Day; we will discuss the wise use of force to uphold balance on earth. The wisdom of proper engagement in war; is only as a last resort. Development of Sagittarius and the higher mind brings an expanded sense of self and a connection to what surrounds the individual. This Full Moon is accompanied by a tee square involving Neptune, Saturn, and Jupiter. Listen in and see some potentials for this cosmic event. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness!
Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and unlock your hidden potential.
1. 29 Libra rising display the dark side of relationships.
2. Tee square Jupiter, Saturn, and Neptune.
3. Moon, Mars, and Saturn in 2nd house.
4. Pluto in the 3rd house.
5. Sun in the 8th house in Gemini.
6. Venus ruler of the chart is in late 7th house.
7. Full Moon Delivers.
8. New Moon on 5/6/16
9. Non injury and Armed Forces Day.
10. Responsibility to protect one self.
11. Next week we talk about the Trinity. Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the Trinity in the context of various religions. They will point out the importance of this concept; to explain how things are happening on different levels simultaneously. Listen as they take the real and tangible parts of reality and employ them as a practical guide to effective living. Belief in the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit is not the same as knowing how creation is happening according to the law of opposites. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness!
Earth Day is a radio show about this year’s full Moon on Earth Day and some of the astrological events related to the day.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the Full Moon on 4/22/16 which is also Earth Day. They will explain that this Full Moon is also the Full Moon phase of the Solar Eclipse of 10/23/14 at 0 Scorpio 25. Included in the discussion will be the Sun opposing the Eclipse point on 4/19/16. Listen in to learn how to use these cosmic cycles and events to assist you in shaping your reality. See why Earth Day is the perfect opportunity to ground any aspirations and obligations. Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and become powered by Prana. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness!
1. Earth day is a time to celebrate and appreciate the planet that supports our lives.
2. Give tribute to the visible and tangible aspects of life.
3. Solar Eclipse 10/23/14
New Moon – 10/23/14 0 SC 25
First Quarter – 7/24/15 0 SC 59
Full Moon – 4/22/16 2 SC 31
Third Quarter – 1/19/17 0 SC 02
4. Check your journal and look for the events to help shape a theme for this Event.
5. Eclipse is in the 6th House and the Full Moon phase is in the 9th house.
6. Health, work, and service moves into the higher mind– aspirations.
7. The theme lends knowing to a random event; which helps us understand meaning and purpose to life.
8. Needs, wants, and purpose. Physical, mental, and Spiritual dimensions of the human make up.
Here at IPD we focus on the physics of Spirituality; Kriya Yoga is a practice designed to do something and having a clear understanding of your goal will facilitate results. We are a performance based Kriya Yoga Center that is employing revolutionary new ideas into the ancient spiritual science of Kriya Yoga. We have updated the ancient texts to meet modern day challenges.