F.E.A.R. is a radio talk show with the title F.E.A.R., False Experienced As Real.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about fear as the defense mechanism for the false sense of existence called “this world.” Listen as they discuss the idea of accepting Spiritual identity as a solution to any and all claims of false belief. In this show they will explore the scientific statement of being in Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures by Mary Baker Eddy 468:9 “There is no life, truth, intelligence, nor substance in matter. All is infinite Mind and its infinite manifestation, for God is All-in-all. Spirit is immortal Truth; matter is mortal error. Spirit is the real and eternal; matter is the unreal and temporal. Spirit is God, and man is His image and likeness. Therefore man is not material; he is spiritual.” Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and live in the Truth of Being.
- Fear is a defense mechanism for the false sense of reality (maya or illusion) and false sense relies on belief for its existence. “Knowing this truth will make us free, but while we are knowing it our thoughts and action must conform to the truth we are knowing. We cannot be denying the power of effect and the next minute indulge in it, or to put it more bluntly, we cannot deny the power of effect and then hate somebody or fear somebody because he is a part of that effect.” ~Joel S Goldsmith
- We are coming to the understanding that all fear based motivation is violation to Spiritual Law; if Spirit is all and all is Good what is there to fear. We are realizing that if Spiritual Life is the only Life and it is eternal– what is the human concept of life that is vulnerable and expires? The minute we accept a second life we step out of the One Real Life and are not under the protection of Divine Law.
- What are some examples of fear based motivation and to what extent do we rely on the sustaining Infinite? Worry is a good one to start with; a parent worrying about the child. We think we are doing a wonderful job but we have our back to the Divine Will and find we are not under the protection of Divine Law. It begins to become apparent we can’t be a mortal being and have Divine privileges. F.E.A.R.
- Herb Fitch in Revelation of St. John class 6A says, “The purpose of the mother is to open that child to the realization of Divine Life. And what the mother has been doing by all of her maternal materialistic guidance, is telling the child to obey something external to herself.” It all comes down to a belief in matter and sowing to the flesh which leads to death. As we say, like attracts like; without Spiritual identity we react to the five sense testimony believe in two powers and activate the law of karma.
- “Ask in my name” makes more sense when understood to mean Spiritual Identity; Spirit is whole, without needs, resides in unity with all Life and therefore no fear.
- Paramahansa Yogananda tells a story when he was with Sri Yukteswarji and it was time for him to beg for food. Yogananda had some reservations and asked his teacher what do I do if no one feeds me. The reply was, die! Because if no one feeds you there is no God and life without God is not worth living.
- Shifting identity from physical/mental to Spiritual is different than managing fear and maintaining physical/mental awareness. The litmus test is found when Spiritual identity is attained and we will not know what that can do for us, until we do it. Spirit dissolves everything that is not Spirit; so personal sense disappears in Spiritual light.
No Fear is a radio talk show with the title Perfect Love Casts Out Fear.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about exactly how Perfect Love casts out fear by fulfilling the Divine Law. In this show they will be explaining the differences between the human concept of love and universal Principle of Divine Love. Listen as they discuss fear as a defense mechanism for the false sense of life and Love as a revelation of the Truth. Stand in fear and we stand to lose. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and stand in Truth.
- 1John 4:18 “There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.”
- What is the Divine law that Love fulfills? Only One Life; eternal Life.
- What is Love? The state of being One. The subjective revelation of perfect loving by and as Perfect Love; is the realization that only Spirit is. One Divine Life looking at Itself, by Itself, to Itself, as Itself– only one means no opposition or conflict.
- Divine Law can only function in conscious awareness of Itself; like attracts like.
- “I saw the love of God encircling the universe and man,
filling all space, and that divine Love so permeated my own
consciousness that I loved with Christlike compassion
everything I saw. This realization of divine Love called into
expression “the beauty of holiness, the perfection of
being” , which healed and regenerated and saved all
who turned to me for help.” — Mary Baker Eddy
- Mark 10:27 “And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.” With God all things are possible or all things are possible with God. Work this with the 7 words for God; Principle, Soul, Life, Love, Mind, Truth, and Spirit.
- Jesus taught the material senses shut out Truth and its healing power.
- Mary Baker Eddy S&H 13:20 ” If we pray to God as a corporeal person, this will prevent us from relinquishing the human doubts and fears which attend such a belief, and so we cannot grasp the wonders wrought by infinite, incorporeal Love, to whom all things are possible. Corporeal ignorance:
Because of human ignorance of the divine Principle, Love, the Father of all is represented as a corporeal creator; hence men recognize themselves as merely physical, and are ignorant of man as God’s image or reflection and of man’s eternal incorporeal existence. The world of error is ignorant of the world of Truth, — blind to the reality of man’s existence, — for the world of sensation is not cognizant of life in Soul, not in body.”
- From MBE Christian Healer, “Christian healing– this is what distinguished Christian Science and Mrs. Eddy from the mind-curists, who prescribed less demanding paths without the Christian cross to bear. Yet the heart of Christian healing for Mrs. Eddy– that God is All and entirely good– also separated her from most of the theologians of her day. For in order to heal as Jesus did, one needs to understand that God does not know evil, and therefore one must treat evil as an illusion of the carnal mind. This was a more radical premise than most denominations could accept. Yet Mrs. Eddy taught– and proved through her own healing work– that to the degree the purity of the divine Mind was reflected in the student’s mind, to that degree would the student find success in healing.”
- Fear is a defense mechanism for the false sense of self. Bicknell Young in Body, “Another misconception is that our so-called material body is real and tangible. From a false material standpoint, our body does seem tangible and substantial to us, but through our treatments, we all prove that our so-called material body is illusion only, and as matter is intangible. From the standpoint of spiritual sense, our material body, being belief only, is absolutely intangible.
Whether our body is tangible or intangible to us depends upon our viewpoint – depends upon whether our mind is illumined or un-illumined with Truth. When we estimate our present body as being the eternal body of Mind or Soul, no matter how it appears, then our present body is divine to us.
Our body remains always the same; it is our sense of body that changes.”
- Sense of body which is the false sense is in constant need for validation but the Truth of Being is self-existent, confident, ever satisfied and always successful– Perfect.
Fear is a radio talk show with the title Nothing to Fear but Fear Itself and what that means Spiritually.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about fear as the defense mechanism for the false sense of mortal self along with the limitations of sense level living. In this show they will discuss the value of Spiritual identity as the one size fits all solution to all mortal problems. Listen as they explain the importance of bravery in the Spiritual sense of the term. Bicknell Young said, “because if you have one humanly, you have one divinely. And, knowing you have one divinely, you will heal the one you have humanly, because the divine fact is the law to the belief,”. Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and experience why kindness is only expected from the strong.
- “The road to hell is paved with good intentions”
- Why the Saturn glyph on the poster for the show? In astrology, we see the planets up to Saturn with the naked eye and they constitute reality up to personal sense. We call them the personal planets.
- Stand in fear and we stand to lose. Fear as a defense mechanism for the false sense of existence. By accepting mortality we lose at Life. Fear spiritually is misperception of what is appearing; illusion or what the Buddhists call “maya.”
- False sense relies on belief for its existence; this is across the board. The human experience is built on belief and only the Spirit is Self-existent. Let’s look at some of the foundations of the human experience that rest on belief like medicine, religion, philosophy, even sickness, suffering, and death are human conjecture.
- 1 John 4:18, “There is no f-ear in love; but perfect love casts out f-ear: because fear hath torment. He that fears is not made perfect in love.”
- Stepping out of the belief in two powers into the understanding of One Divine Life.
- Proverbs 3:7 “7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.”
Kriya Yoga honors Memorial Day Part 3
Memorial 2017 is a radio talk show called Kriya Yoga Honors Memorial Day Part 3 and it discusses topics like selfless service, universal order, and fear.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will once again, talk about Memorial Day by honoring those who have transitioned– by sacrificing themselves for the greater whole. Join in as they continue to discuss topics like selfless service and universal order. Answer questions like– Why do we have war? Is it possible to have Peace on Earth and if so, how can we make it happen? They will show how Kriya Yoga can be used to resolve all inner conflicts that will serve as the origins of a new harmonious global condition.
Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness!
Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and experience selfless service.
1. Stand in fear and we stand to lose.
2. CS Lewis reading “Perfect love, we know, casteth out fear. But so do several other things– ignorance, alcohol, passion, presumption, and stupidity. It is very desirable that we should all advance to that perfection of love in which we shall fear no longer; but it is very undesirable, until we have reached that stage, that we should allow any inferior agent to cast out fear.”
3. The martial arts is a strategy to be able to function in the absence of fear or anger.
4. Level of consciousness and degree of awareness are the collateral.
5. We talk about the importance and application of keeping yourself happy. Then we go on to say that what we are happy with has a baring on how we deal with fear.
6. Next week we will talk about Pentecost and the World Environment Day.