Mapping 2 is a radio talk show with the title Mapping the Infinite Spiritual Body 2.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will continue to talk about the Revelation of Saint John as a map to help material sense find the invisible intangible Spiritual Body. Listen as they use the man, bull, lion and eagle to discover the Divine sequence of the Zodiac. In this show they will compare churches to chakras and the Salutations of the Sun and Moon to the four and twenty elders. When a bee comes back to the hive it does a dance; in these movements it tells all the other bees where it went to get the pollen. Movement as attunement to the Divine creation. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and live under the influence of Spiritual Awareness.
- What we will do today is look deeper into the four and twenty elders and make the correlation between them and the 24 positions utilized in Salutation to the Moon and Salutation to the Sun as a practice to attune the mind/body complex to the Divine Idea. Before we were trying to invoke Prana into the systems of the physical body but now we know that can’t work; now we realize that when you throw a rope to a boat from a dock we are not pulling the dock to the boat but the boat to the dock. Here now we lift the concept of a physical body and touch it to the Divine Idea; the Infinite Spiritual Body. Here we have movement instructed by Science to resolve things into thoughts and exchange the objects of sense for the Divine Idea. Followed by thoughts instructed by Science the shift to Salutation to the Sun we are now in the mental body and the position becomes a channel to express the Divine Idea represented by Divine Qualities.
- Revelations 4:4 And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.5 And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God. Revelations 4:10 The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying, 11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. Revelations 5:7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne. 8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints. Also; 14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever. Revelations 11:16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God, 17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned. Revelations 19:4 And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia.
- Wisdom, seats, elders and worship.
- Worship: good example found in Herb Fitch 4D – 6A , “Now then, after Thomas feels the wounds, he gets down on his hands and knees. He gets down on his knees, at any rate, and he says, “My Lord and my Master.” Now, this is a symbolism, and that’s why John put it in because he, alone, knew the meaning of getting down on your knees and saying, “My Lord and my Master.” This was the acceptance by Thomas of the Christ within himself. Thomas was capitulating finally to Christ, instead of to sense perception. He was accepting Christ within. Anyone else in that room who had not gone through the steps these men had gone through would not have seen that which is called the resurrected body. Only one who had accepted Christ within could see it, and that is why Thomas was now on his knees saying, “My Lord and my Master.” He was surrendering to Christ within.”
Mapping is a radio talk show with the title Mapping the Infinite Spiritual Body.
Mapping the Infinite Spiritual Body
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the Revelation of Saint John as a map to help material sense find the invisible intangible Spiritual Body. Listen as they use the man, bull, lion and eagle to discover the Divine sequence of the Zodiac. In this show they will compare churches to chakras and the Salutations of the Sun and Moon to the four and twenty elders. When a bee comes back to the hive it does a dance; in these movements it tells all the other bees where it went to get the pollen. Movement as attunement to the Divine creation. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and live in the Spiritual Identity.
- When you are driving somewhere unknown and there is someone giving you directions. You can literally arrive at the destination and not know where you are based on your awareness of the trip; if you are paying attention to the instructions or mindlessly going thru the turns. The same is true for Spiritual practice; we can go to a class and follow the teacher without ever being able to lead the class. There is also an important variable to consider, practice makes perfect only when practice is perfect. It seems to me humanity has been following “Spiritual” practices that only lead to the promise of “Perfection” and not the Truth of Being. Here we are looking to Perfect the practice that leads to the God experience.
- Astrology as a Spiritual Science; may be the cosmic map which can be a wonderful tool in understanding the underlying infinite Spiritual Body. The miracle of accepting and living in the knowledge of the infinite Spiritual Body is what takes care of what is called the personal physical body. Mapping consciousness.
- Herb Fitch in 4D 14B he states, “If we could accept Identity now, we would all be accepting the same Identity, the infinite Self. We would all be accepting the same Body, the infinite Body, and then we would all be joint heirs in Christ, not because the Bible said so, but because we know that what it said is so.” Here we are trying to map out what that Infinite Spiritual Body looks like and if not able to see yet with Spiritual sense at least how to point awareness in the right direction. As the Tibetans say we need the finger to point to the moon but woe unto him who mistakes the finger for the moon; for they shall not know the bright light of the moon nor what a finger is.
- David Keyston, wrote “Mary Baker Eddy recognized mortal mind’s nature as wholly hypnotic, deceptive mesmerism. She recognized that what we perceive as matter through the physical senses actually points to the real, the present divinely spiritual fact; it is mortal mind which presents the counterfeit.” Mapping is what we are talking about.
- Joel Goldsmith in A Parenthesis in Eternity says, “”How can we be aware of the people in this world? There is only one way. We have to peck that shell open; we have to break through the limitations of this mind that tries to tell us that there are only the people and the territory around us, and we have to open our vision until we are aware of the sun, moon, and stars, the oceans and mountains, and then before we know it, as our vision grows wider and wider and wider, we discover that there are lands and countries across the sea filled with people.”
- Expanding identity beyond the limits of personal sense and body awareness into the Infinite Spiritual Body (Body of Christ). The church tries to represent this by ingesting bread and wine into the physical body which seems to have given humanity the promise of religion but not the God experience. Here we are capitulating the mind/body complex to be ingested by the Mystical Body the Infinite Spiritual body which is everywhere now but only to Divine Mind. Here we use the Zodiac to stretch material sense beyond the physical and mental perspectives and add movements in harmony with the Divine sequence to attune the mind/body complex in rising and falling and rising to symbolize the surrender of personal sense to Spiritual Substance.
- Herb Fitch, 4D 14B states, “As this recognition of Christ Self grows, so does the acceptance of the Christ Mind, and as you come into the awareness of the Christ Mind, superseding your former sense of a finite, limited mind, you must accept a Christ Body. You cannot have a Christ Mind and a human body. You cannot have an infinite Mind and a finite body. It’s impossible. And so you come to that place where you can look out at the Universe and say, “This is my Body. The Universe is my Body,” and (not) even the visible Universe. Everything in this Universe is imitating my Body.” The reason I say even the visible Universe is because Mary Baker Eddy said in Body, “Omnipresence means the full presence of God as all, that God is everywhere, all the time. It means that God and his activity is all there is, not only of the invisible, but of the visible, not only of the formless, but of the formed. Therefore it must follow that the formed is as perfect as the formless, the manifest is as perfect as the unmanifest; for since there is but one unchanging creator, one activity, one power, one perfect Mind bringing forth its own perfect substance, it logically follows that all form is changeless and eternally perfect.”
Body Sense is a radio talk show with the title Demonstrate a More Perfect Sense of Body.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about how they apply the Principle of Divine Science to the practice of Kriya Yoga. In this show they will discuss the function of the physical body as a mirror of the inner workings of the carnal mind. Listen as they explain the importance of how we think is what we become; and the function of Divine Mind in correcting human conjecture. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and experience the wisdom of Divine Mind.
- Christian Science does not take away our body, but it gives to us a divine sense of body. It restores to us our heritage of divine embodiment, the same sense of body Jesus had.
- “It is because we deal with the misconception of our present body — we deal with the figures or symbols as though they are body and fail to consider the true character of body, the embodiment of divine ideas. We fail to demonstrate a more perfect sense of body because we do not understand body, as body really is.”
- “Everything that exists is pure thought — the thought of God or Mind. The materiality that we think we see is entirely in us; is entirely in the observer.”
- The chakra system is a diagram for the workings of the mortal mind and the interaction of the opposite forces.
- Bicknell Young Body – Misconception #3 ” Another misconception that we are to dispel from our consciousness through metaphysical work is that our present body evolves and manifests disease. Our so-called material body – the figure or symbol – is a state of belief only. Body, the embodiment of ideas, does not form disease. “
- Can we explain some differences between mortal mind thinking and Divine Ideas? Mortal mind is rational, objective, a divided consciousness and functions on a belief in two powers; it is human conjecture because everything is in half. Divine Mind is absolute, subjective, the unified state and functions on the self-existent One Power.
- The Christ makes the Word of Divine Mind intelligible to human consciousness. As Mary Baker Eddy says in The Body, “Thinking with God, as God, shows me the perfection of the body, but the body is just as perfect before l know it as after.”
Present Spirit is a radio talk show with the title Absent from the Body and Present with the Spirit.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about making your mind an avenue of awareness for the Divine Omnipresence. In this show they will discuss the pragmatic application of 2 Cor 5:8 “We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.” Listen as they explain why it is so important to be conscious of the Divine in order to demonstrate the Principle. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and experience the power of Divine Love.
- Bicknell Young Body, “In the practice of Christian Science we spend much time in gaining a true sense of body. With the revelation of Christian Science we begin to consider the body from a metaphysical standpoint or from a state of mind somewhat illumined with the facts of divine Science. From the standpoint of metaphysics, we do not deny our body because it seems material to us, but we do deny our human, material sense of body. We keep our body and we understand and affirm that our body is an eternal verity, intact here and now as it is in Truth – – the one eternal body, the forever embodiment of divine ideas. The false appearance of false material sense that we call body is not body at all, but is a misconception of the one eternal body at hand. How many of us are willing to be “absent” from the limited material sense that we call body, and to be “present” with the true sense of body that is spiritual, painless, harmonious, Mind-governed and Mind-sustained. “
- Bicknell Young Oneness, “Much may be accomplished for the Cause of Christian Science, and the world today, by the individual who is knowing, and being the one Mind. Because he understands his being to be the individual appearing or manifesting of God, this individual works effectively, with power. He loses a sense of himself as having a mind separate from God. He feels sure of his work, and he speaks with authority, whether it is a belief of sin, disease, death, or warring nations, he is handling. One does not feel that his work is futile, if the suggestion should come, “What can your thinking do among so many?” He knows better than that, because he is gaining a new meaning of “One with God is a majority.” For he knows his consciousness is God.”
- Bicknell Young Oneness “What cannot God do? Mrs. Eddy says (Mis. 189:15), “The supposition that Soul, or Mind, is breathed into matter, is a pantheistic doctrine that presents a false sense of existence, and the quickening spirit takes it away: revealing, in place thereof, the power and perfection of a released sense of Life in God and Life as God. The Scriptures declare Life to be the infinite I AM, not a dweller in matter.” She continues, “For man to know Life as it is, namely God, the eternal good, gives him not merely a sense of existence, but an accompanying consciousness of spiritual power that subordinates matter and destroys sin, disease, and death.” And further, “This, Jesus demonstrated; insomuch that St. Matthew wrote, ‘The people were astonished at his doctrine: for he taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes.’ This spiritual power, healing sin and sickness, was not confined to the first century; it extends to all time, inhabits eternity, and demonstrates Life without beginning or end.”