Stress 2019 is a radio talk show with the title Stress Management Prevents Spiritual Enlightenment.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about some of the misconceptions supported in the “Yoga” community today and why it may not be working according to plan. In this show they will be revisiting the differences between a secular practice and a Spiritual practice of Yoga. Listen as they explain why Spirit and matter can never meet in the same way light dispels darkness– Spirit dissolves matter. They will discuss why a belief in matter and the management of the fears associated with mortality prevents Spiritual understanding. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the light in your soul and activate Spiritual Truth.
- Radical reliance on the Sustaining Infinite is required to activate Spirit in your experience. Trust and I will show. We must “Know” the Truth to activate it and be under the protection of Divine Law.
- Stress management is a belief in matter and negates the understanding that Spirit is All. It begins with a belief in “stress” and then looks for “something” to overcome this belief. We are sleeping in our senses and unconscious to the very God we think we are worshiping.
- Fear begets fear but Truth begets Truth– Like attracts like. We must know ourselves as we are known by the creator in order to invite Spirit into our experience.
- “If man has lost perfection, then he has lost his perfect Principle, the divine Mind.” Mary Baker Eddy S&H 470. “You can never demonstrate spirituality until you declare yourself to be immortal and understand that you are so. Christian Science is absolute; it is neither behind the point of perfection nor advancing towards it; it is at this point and must be practiced therefrom” Mary Baker Eddy Miscellany 242.
- “Truth defiant of error or matter, is Science, dispelling a false sense and leading man into the true sense of selfhood and womanhood go forth in the radiance of eternal being and its perfections, unchanged and unchangeable.” Mary Baker Eddy – Unity of Good 42-43.
- Stress is tension or conflict originating in a belief in two powers. “In order to reach the true knowledge and consciousness of Life, we must learn it of good. Of evil we can never learn it, because sin shuts out the real sense of Life, and brings in an unreal sense of suffering and death” Mary Baker Eddy Unity of Good 41.
- Enlightenment must be attained on Spiritual Truth and not a belief in matter. This is a Spiritual universe making all, Spirit. By understanding identity to be Spiritual, and not material, one shifts from the belief in two powers to the one Spiritual Truth. In Truth there is only one power which is absolute harmony, Life, Love, Principle and Spirit.